[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
Paulst1ck wrote:
Hi guys. I am considering to reroll my Voidfletcher Scion Build onto this. Looking at my current setup I think I can utilise majority of the items my voidfletcher exile is using but I definitely will need the claws and a shield. What would be the reasonable physical dps on claws I should aim for?

check my character ("Speargrill") both claws work fine on its own. the one in the off-hand has 400 pdps and i killed uber elder with this claw and a life/res shield deathless. or in other words, 400 pdps is fine (crit 7.3+ and good attack speed 1.8+ and hits cant be evaded is good)
Thank you very much. I might give craft a try, at least until I run out of alts and regals... will post results.
Last edited by Paulst1ck on Jan 22, 2019, 8:57:21 AM
Hi all looking for some tips on where to go next, already get the 2x Might, unnatural instinct and watcher ( only crit hatred), this is my actual gear
Spoiler

"
derzornige wrote:
"
Paulst1ck wrote:
Hi guys. I am considering to reroll my Voidfletcher Scion Build onto this. Looking at my current setup I think I can utilise majority of the items my voidfletcher exile is using but I definitely will need the claws and a shield. What would be the reasonable physical dps on claws I should aim for?

check my character ("Speargrill") both claws work fine on its own. the one in the off-hand has 400 pdps and i killed uber elder with this claw and a life/res shield deathless. or in other words, 400 pdps is fine (crit 7.3+ and good attack speed 1.8+ and hits cant be evaded is good)

Thank you buddy for help. I spent most of last evening trading and respeccing my hawkeye scion onto this build. I quickly realised this will cost more than I thought; will need new chest piece, meeks cost about ex each, even the cost of regrets was 100c +. I had to compromise on few things due to limited budget (do not want to sell my hawkeye's gear) but at the end I managed to get it to work. I tried to craft my own claws; and things were looking promising after I got it to 30% quality with only second fossil, but then it went quickly downhill. After using all my alt orbs (1200+) I still did not have anything to regal, so decided to buy my first claws instead. Cant evade hits claws were out of my budget, but managed to get a 430+ dps ones for ok price, this will have to do for now. I tried to run rare shield with reduced mana multiplier instead of Lycosidae but quickly realised that can't evade hits is pretty much a must.

Overall really enjoying the fast pace style of this build.
I would highly appreciate if you could look through my gear and perhaps advice on upgrading steps, I have a general idea where I wanna go with it but advice from more experienced players would possibly save me a lot of currency and frustration. I know I need to upgrade my flasks, I ran out of time (and currency) yesterday.

Last edited by Paulst1ck on Jan 23, 2019, 5:07:27 AM
Can't really go through 130 pages, have only 1 question - is block/armor so bad? I'm still trying to beat HC and don't like evade mechanic :(
Anyway build looks great, well done!
"
Paulst1ck wrote:
"
derzornige wrote:
"
Paulst1ck wrote:

Thank you buddy for help. I spent most of last evening trading and respeccing my hawkeye scion onto this build. I quickly realised this will cost more than I thought; will need new chest piece, meeks cost about ex each, even the cost of regrets was 100c +. I had to compromise on few things due to limited budget (do not want to sell my hawkeye's gear) but at the end I managed to get it to work. I tried to craft my own claws; and things were looking promising after I got it to 30% quality with only second fossil, but then it went quickly downhill. After using all my alt orbs (1200+) I still did not have anything to regal, so decided to buy my first claws instead. Cant evade hits claws were out of my budget, but managed to get a 430+ dps ones for ok price, this will have to do for now. I tried to run rare shield with reduced mana multiplier instead of Lycosidae but quickly realised that can't evade hits is pretty much a must.

Overall really enjoying the fast pace style of this build.
I would highly appreciate if you could look through my gear and perhaps advice on upgrading steps, I have a general idea where I wanna go with it but advice from more experienced players would possibly save me a lot of currency and frustration. I know I need to upgrade my flasks, I ran out of time (and currency) yesterday.

hey mate, your build should already shred most content. the biggest upgrade damage-wise will be the unnatural instinct jewel. then on rings and amy added flat phys, increased crit multi, increased ele damage, increased crit. i have the craft for amys "37-42 increased damage while leeching" which is pretty nuts for this build. besides that, well, an cant evade claw, then the reduced mana reservation shield or dual wield, which is nuts for damage.

claw-wise i used alts (and regals and anuls) until i had flaring (26-49 flat phys i think), then craft: mutli mod, increased phys (100-129), cant evade, crit + qual and attack speed + qual. that craft alone costst 8 ex if u have the base with a flaring. if u have flaring + t1 attack speed as a base (or t1 % phys ofc), it also works fine.

but as you see, its costly and as i said, the biggest upgrade will be the jewel and better rings and amy, but honestly, at the point where u are, its pretty much min-maxing anyway (if u get the jewel), cause with a little skill u kill erverthing and you will get one-shot from time to time anyway
Thanks a lot for quick response. I will be playing with different skills today, I haven't had enough time last night to get it all sorted. I will have to sort out the flasks as well asap, I reckon this should make me a bit more tanky.

I would be able to get the Jewel if I decided to sell my deadeye gear, I will give it a week or so and if I still enjoy the build I might just do it. Also all my abyssal jewels are attack/bow rather than attack/claws, not ideal for sure.

The rings are taken straight from voidfletcher build,it will be expensive to get better assassin's mark so this will have to wait, but amulet yea...I got it last night for cheap just to finish the build, it will be my first gear upgrade.

I do have decent reduced mana reservation shield, but I found in very painful way last night that cant evade hits is a must. At the moment I just run enlighten gem with two heralds and hatred.

I was following exactly same methodology with my claws yesterday as you just suggested, unfortunately RnG is not my friend. I will get there, eventually.
Last edited by Paulst1ck on Jan 23, 2019, 8:34:55 AM
Claws.

are claws with ele damage on them bad compared to full physical? Because i can buy 500+ dps elemental claws so much cheaper than a 500+ physical dps claw.

My PoB says that there is barely any difference in dps. Why is this?
"
mfemoscow wrote:
Claws.

are claws with ele damage on them bad compared to full physical? Because i can buy 500+ dps elemental claws so much cheaper than a 500+ physical dps claw.

My PoB says that there is barely any difference in dps. Why is this?

dunno which claws u mean. there is no high crit, high aps claw with ele dmg with more than 350 dps on the servers, but feel free to post a link, i might be wrong ofc.

but since the % damage on weapons only increases the flat phys roll, there acually isnt room on a weapon for enough mods to produce what u suggest
hi guys i thought i remembered reading something about life regen having a bad interaction with slayer leech, is that true?

i just picked up an astral plate with some incidental life regen and it might be a placebo but my leech feels worse, am i just paranoid :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info