Aurabot (12+3) looking for party for 3.3

Hi! I'm planning on running a Scion Aurabot as a league starter in 3.3 and need a party to run along with. My build will allow me to have 12+3 auras (3 vaal) including:
Anger
Wrath
Hatred
Haste
Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning
Discipline
Grace
Clarity
Blasphemy with Temporal Chains/Enfeeble

Vaal Discipline
Vaal Grace
Vaal Haste

+12%(+3%) physical damage reduction for whole party (Guardian Ascendy)

+36%(+9%) increased attack- & cast speed for whole party (Necromancer Ascendy)

+94% effect of non-curse auras (Tree + Victario's Influence + Guardian Ascendy)

My main goal is to level as fast as possible as the league drops and I can play almost the whole weekend. Preferably on the nights between 6pm and 3am CET but I can be flexible.

Let me know if you want more info about the build and my plans :)
SWOG
Last edited by jeipei89 on May 13, 2018, 5:06:36 AM
Last bumped on May 14, 2018, 6:43:23 AM
up
SWOG
Hey there!

I'm interested.
Planning to start as ranger (can't decide from deadeye or pathfinder), main goal is good MF geared.
I can play any time you prefer (im not so far from your CET time. GMT +3:00 here), but im planning to start for like 15-20+ hours in a row.
Got few questions be4 we can talk in discord (if you want, ofc):
1. How old are you?
2. How long are u playing PoE?
3. Why Victario? Coruscating Elixir are pretty hard to get at the start (i mean, like at the start of mapping).
4. Why without Purity of Elements?
5. You can play only at weekends?
6. Which items split you prefer? (50/50 the whole loot, or perm.alloc and splitting only stuff over 1ex price)

W8ing for your respond :)
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
Hey there!

I'm interested.
Planning to start as ranger (can't decide from deadeye or pathfinder), main goal is good MF geared.
I can play any time you prefer (im not so far from your CET time. GMT +3:00 here), but im planning to start for like 15-20+ hours in a row.
Got few questions be4 we can talk in discord (if you want, ofc):
1. How old are you?
2. How long are u playing PoE?
3. Why Victario? Coruscating Elixir are pretty hard to get at the start (i mean, like at the start of mapping).
4. Why without Purity of Elements?
5. You can play only at weekends?
6. Which items split you prefer? (50/50 the whole loot, or perm.alloc and splitting only stuff over 1ex price)

W8ing for your respond :)

Hey dude! Sounds good :)

Regarding your questions:
28 years old
Played 2000 hours in total
Victario for more auras, capping chaos res with mediocre gear
Capped resistances without purity of Elements so no need for that, but if it's needed I can adjust
Can play every day, but I work on the day, can play between 20 to 01, can adjust that if needed as long as it's after my work hours ;)
50/50 in the beginning to gear up then end-game maybe we can switch

send me a pm if still interested
SWOG
"

Can play every day, but I work on the day, can play between 20 to 01, can adjust that if needed as long as it's after my work hours ;)

Well... i don't think so, cause im trying 2 find person who can spend alot of time to get to the maps as fast as we can. The online time i wanna do is like 12-15 hrs per day, the whole 1-st week (cause the most valuable items in this period are pretty cheap to get 'em).
But anyway, if i'll not find such a 'no-life' person - i'll let you know :)
Added you in game, also i'll send you PM here with my discord channel, just in case.

Cheers! :)
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Last edited by Alexbars4 on May 13, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
up
SWOG
up
SWOG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info