The tankyist build EVER for solo, DC prof?

Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
Last edited by superbubbakush on Mar 2, 2013, 5:07:24 AM
I run similar build just trying to max block chance.

This will not not save you against chaos / elemental.

Atm thinking of getting 3 endu charges and immortal call. Removing 1 granite and getting chaos res flask.

What can i tell everything is solid dps and surv. It gets boring later on but what doesnt...

This is what i aim for and this is what Kerkrom (#1 hc maru) is running i think.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0MfQz3EH8UTRjbGS4aMho4G_odFCFgJIsn7SjFNuk62DrhPC09Dz38QKBKfUw1TdhN4099UFBRYFRJVcZXDVhjW69eE18_YEthIWaeZ6B07XTxeA16uHrvfLuAVoTvh3aI8Yx2jM-PRpBVnrmgtKIApBmmV6cIp4SpbqmVrFmsr66TtfK3PriTud2-isAaw4bEFcT2xYrGnsauxtjPZdDQ0TbUj9lh3Q3i6uNq51LnY-eR6dXsOO8O8B_yL_JF877z3fZI-tL7qvzF_gr-jw==
You fergot to take Unwavering Stance, which is pretty much mandatory as an endgame shield char.

Also if you are playing tanky you should take resolute technique ( only 2 nodes away in your setup) so that you dont have to worry about accuracy or crit on gear, and go for more tanky stats.
Missed EK, unwavering stance not reallly needed, i'd still take it in that tree by how much you will block.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info