PVP and text chat

Hello,

The beginning implementation of text chat has begun internally. I expect to have more info in the coming weeks after the release of 3.3.0. Our current focus is on polishing Incursion and related 3.3.0 content.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

The beginning implementation of text chat has begun internally. I expect to have more info in the coming weeks after the release of 3.3.0. Our current focus is on polishing Incursion and related 3.3.0 content.

oh my god, it's finally happening
please tell me we also get forum integration and filters soon™
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by rangerDangerr on May 24, 2018, 4:33:25 AM
Check the post before the dev reply, like I said.... All you need to do is mention spending money to get a dev response lol
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

I don't want to be rude, but what you are actually telling us is that in 3 months we got 0 new features ready for xbox to be released with the league?
Hey there, well I think I read in one post earlier, that for example stash tab pricing will be in 3.3 so hopefully there will be other xbox specific upgrades in the 3.3 patch. Hope dies last. He just said here, that the chat won't be in. Na lets hope 3.3 will be a big surprise. This stash tab pricing, could alone be such a huge improvement for the whole economy. But lets see.
The larger issue here at the moment though, is that a lot of players have either left or leave due to it feeling like a single player game..
Yes you can join a group/discord and try to find people, but most can't be bothered with crap like that on a console.
Text chat would make it feel more alive, allow players to find other easily to group with and breath life intonthe experience.
This should without a doubt be a priority over stash tab pricing
"
filix wrote:
Hey there, well I think I read in one post earlier, that for example stash tab pricing will be in 3.3 so hopefully there will be other xbox specific upgrades in the 3.3 patch. Hope dies last. He just said here, that the chat won't be in. Na lets hope 3.3 will be a big surprise. This stash tab pricing, could alone be such a huge improvement for the whole economy. But lets see.

I'm more than happy if they add stash pricing then and willing to wait for the chat. Didn't knew they finished that. Its all good then.
"
DatBRejectz wrote:
The larger issue here at the moment though, is that a lot of players have either left or leave due to it feeling like a single player game..
Yes you can join a group/discord and try to find people, but most can't be bothered with crap like that on a console.
Text chat would make it feel more alive, allow players to find other easily to group with and breath life intonthe experience.
This should without a doubt be a priority over stash tab pricing

I think there are many things that are important. Chat well comes up a lot as well and it might well be for you the highest prio, for me, i don't care. I care about the economy and its current toxicity. If items would be priced, it would tremendous help with getting a build going you actually enjoy playing than rather playing a xbox starter ( many pc starters are also not working, due to several other problems).

Others will say, trading, well I can live with its current state, buy I want more speed clearing, speed lab runs etc, so fix the bad rubberbanding.

From the work, I think actually working on the tradeexperience, its the easiest todo.

A normal text chat well, its a beginning, but we all probably want item linking, some possibility to interact with the ppl like inviting them etc. I am sure, a great working chat, will improve the experience for many players, but they have to start somewhere.

But I agree at some point, they started with the wrong thing. They should start with communication and tell us what they decided to work on or let us know their priorities. I mean we have a list of problems that are really concerning and would just be good to get some list in order, how they plan to tackle those. They wont make everyone happy, but I think we can take some waiting as long we know something is actually being done.
"
alinbandui1 wrote:
"
filix wrote:

I'm more than happy if they add stash pricing then and willing to wait for the chat. Didn't knew they finished that. Its all good then.

Yeah sadly i have nothing to point at, as it was in some thread somewhere along the line. I wish we would have some kind of active announcement, like the general poe version has. If they let us know like 1 feature a week or even a month they are working on and coming to xbox, ppl could easily be silenced. I think its not much work todo and would have such a huge effect on the community.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

Hello Jeff, any update on the text chat? We're in 3.4.2 and no update as of yet. Sorry I had to revive this thread...
MICROTRANSACTIONS SUPPORTER :D
Last edited by Executioner77 on Sep 22, 2018, 5:57:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info