Website to Game link broken

This bug first showed up around about 2.0 release, persisted way into about 2.3 and now it's back again.

Screenshots

In the first screenshot you can see my characters have not loaded in the top left, and there's no season info - the dropdown button next to "Medallion Race Season" does not work either. I presume Medallion is the default text for that input.
In the second screenshot is a random post I took from the item showcase thread. None of the items from the game load.

Other effects I've spotted:
-Achievements do not load
-The passive tree (pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree) does not even attempt to load. No black box appears at all.
-None of the forum markup buttons work - bold, italics, image, the lot. This one is strange because it doesn't fit the pattern of being game -> website linked features.

It started within the last week, I don't remember the exact date. Clearing cache/cookies does nothing.

Browser is Pale Moon 27.9.1 (fork of Firefox, which this bug also occurs in). Currently running Ublock Origin + Noscript + RequestPolicy, but none of them report anything being blocked, and the website worked perfectly fine until very recently.
As far as I can tell Internet Explorer works perfectly, so whatever you broke must have taken offence to Firefox/Pale Moon's codebase.

Again: clearing cache and cookies does nothing. Disabling/enabling addons does nothing.
Last bumped on May 14, 2018, 6:49:27 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm running Firefox v60 x64 and not having any of these issues.

I also use uBlock Origin, but don't have either Noscript or RequestPolicy.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Sounds like your JavaScript isn't working. Does the site load with your extensions (temporarily) turned off?

EDIT: Looks like Pale Moon has trouble loading some JavaScript that other modern browsers have no issue with. I'll see if we can get this fixed up.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Last edited by Novynn on May 13, 2018, 8:06:48 PM
Yeah the reason I didn't say just blanket that javascript wasn't working is because spoiler buttons and forum index expansions were working. It's great that you're looking into it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info