The Bestiary Supporter Packs End Tomorrow

bye worstiary byeeeeee
My first supporter pack will leave :O
So no wand love coming, huh? Just going to leave wanders with one starter skill and it isn't even available at the start to the one class that you would expect to use wands.
I'm super hyped for the new content but at the same time I'm kinda sad because most likely I won't be able to play much this league as well. I got much less time now and when I finally get home my Internet connections sucks ass. I really hope I'll move before 3.4 and get better connection then.
shit league nobody cares
I failed this league (I know a build that doesn't work in capturing that Farric Tiger Alpha as I died before obtaining my prized Farrul's Fur goal item), so I've already picked out my starter build for next league - Next time I am going to be GC Mine Inquisitor (I trust Tarke). Never doing a d.o.t. build again. Just too long to kill or weaken an enemy is not worth it. I'm ready for this one.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on May 10, 2018, 2:36:41 AM
Awesome! Glad the Beastiary Era has ended! Looking forward to seeing the new content and supporter packs. hellllllllllll yeaah
WTB Chimera & Hydra Supporter Pack give them back again please :D
Really wanted that Harpy pack but, you know, Xsolla again. Feels sad man.
I guess a lot of people will say it's the worst league they have ever seen, as usual . . .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info