The team is currently putting the finishing touches on tomorrow's announcement of Content Update 3.3.0 and its challenge league. We can't wait to see your reactions! The announcement will be published at May 10, 2018 5:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time). At that time we will release a new set of league supporter packs and this means that today is your last chance to grab the Bestiary Supporter Packs before they leave the store forever!

If you're worried about missing out on the Bestiary Supporter Pack, please consider setting up a payment plan with our customer support team at support@grindinggear.com. The amount and frequency of payments on a payment plan is completely flexible as long as you arrange them in advance. Payment plans can also reserve a supporter pack for you for up to 6 months after the commencement of your plan.

If you're an Xbox One user you still have more time remaining to purchase the Bestiary Supporter Packs. They will be available until the release of 3.3.0 on Xbox One.

Thank you so much for your support! See you tomorrow!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Wait, what if i bought first Bestiary Supporter Pack (for 30$) - can i upgrade this pack after, when you remove them? I mean, i want upgrade it in next two month, can i or not?

It's not possible unless you create a payment plan before the supporter packs end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info