-

-
Last edited by max_aoe on Jan 3, 2020, 3:35:44 AM
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2018, 4:38:17 AM
i remember you did a KB deadeye build in a league, would be cool if you update and share that KB build lol
MAX AOE PURE FIRE
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 10, 2018, 1:52:40 PM
"
i remember you did a KB deadeye build in a league, would be cool if you update and share that KB build lol

I will think about it, because there's a secret thing about the build, people will probably abuse it.
"
max_aoe wrote:
"

I will think about it, because there's a secret thing about the build, people will probably abuse it.

i think your char used ''chain''? i want to make a KB build to counter all those VD Zerphi guys in incursion league btw GGG will rip KB in 3.4 ( in pvp ) this is the last league for try KB lol
"
"
max_aoe wrote:
"

i think your char used ''chain''? i want to make a KB build to counter all those VD Zerphi guys in incursion league btw GGG will rip KB in 3.4 ( in pvp ) this is the last league for try KB lol

nope , 0 chain just stack jewel for damage/attack speed and having infinite amount of mana
you missed another event :(
"
ProjectPT wrote:
you missed another event :(

I don't have any ethical build atm also got bored of magma orb ): sorry bb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info