Development Manifesto: Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

I am glad it was not put into the core game. Still, I am happy that the team tried something new. Not everything can work, and we should blame them for that. Keep up the good work.

-
Guys what about aspects crafting and Bestiary bosses armours drops - pls leave drop of them in core game also somehow crafting aspects on the gear... PPL not buy them before and now after this topic prices are astronomic especially for farrul chests... I want get them later somehow...

Pls just put bosses items drops to core game (without bestiary) or even without crafting aspects if you do that...Those armours should be available for everyone... not only for few ppl who have them...

Solution like 5% chance to spawn portal to one of bosses when playing map - then we can drop items from them but without completing/implementing bestiary to core game...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on May 9, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
"
Gosen wrote:
They've put to much effort to abandon it, yet they listened to the community. Glad to hear that, although manifesto is somewhat hidden in a tricky way :P

Yes, a clear link in a front-page article to a post in a section literally called "Development Manifesto" where a bunch of these are posted is "somewhat hidden in a tricky way."

Just because a bunch of dipshits didn't read the manifesto before posting here doesn't mean GGG hid anything.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Gosen wrote:
They've put to much effort to abandon it, yet they listened to the community. Glad to hear that, although manifesto is somewhat hidden in a tricky way :P

Yes, a clear link in a front-page article to a post in a section literally called "Development Manifesto" where a bunch of these are posted is "somewhat hidden in a tricky way."

Just because a bunch of dipshits didn't read the manifesto before posting here doesn't mean GGG hid anything.

They've made two threads for one topic, I don't see a reason why not put everything here instead of making additional link. They basically said: "Hey, we have a news, click here to see it." Someone saw the headline and reasonably couldn't think that there's actually more, it's bad design by GGG, not people's fault.
Last edited by Gosen on May 9, 2018, 2:27:20 PM
Best decision made this entire league. Well done.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
I say the best thing to do is get rid of all the bestiary elements in core game except Einhar.
Save him as just a NPC that talks and has no other purpose, we can't let all those magnificent voicelines he got in his possession go to waste.
"
Gosen wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Gosen wrote:

They've made two threads for one topic, I don't see a reason why not put everything here instead of making additional link. They basically said: "Hey, we have a news, click here to see it." Someone saw the headline and reasonably couldn't think that there's actually more, it's bad design by GGG, not people's fault.

No, they made one thread. Where they always make threads for Manifestos, in the Development Manifesto section. The point of this thread is to make sure people are aware the Manifesto exists. Your account is 5 years old, have you never noticed they always do it this way?

It is 100% unreasonable to not read the OP before posting. The OP has a super clear link to the Manifesto.

"what will happen to Bestiary as a mechanic once the league is over? The team has written a Development Manifesto that outlines our plans."

That is 50% of the OP, anyone who responds without reading that is just dumb.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Good. The difficulties of the beasts weren't really done well and they ignored mechanics that the builds I was using were designed around, like having agro on my totems. It's not a fun league and for the most part I just ignore the red guys entirely.

The only thing that I really liked about this league as an SSFer was the ability to re-roll unique items. I hope a recipe with similar effect comes out at some point.
"
I say the best thing to do is get rid of all the bestiary elements in core game except Einhar.
Save him as just a NPC that talks and has no other purpose, we can't let all those magnificent voicelines he got in his possession go to waste.
I would miss his ridiculous stories. Especially the rhoa ooze induced hallucinations. LOL.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
Thanks to all the whiners, we will no longer get the lovely crab and farrul armors and spider buffs.. bastards.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info