Development Manifesto: Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

Damnnnnn let it die !!! Stupid League. Had more fun with 2 days during weekend on Flashback then those stupid beast. Boring and annoying AT BEST :(

I get bored after few days of playing this pokeshitleague.
The same as most people above. No thanks.

I understand that you have invested considerable time and efforts in the Bestiary thing, so you want to make this work.

However, I'm playing PoE to bash things, not to wonder at each and every pack of mob "should I capture this"?

And if I wanted to play Pokemon, I'd play Pokemon, and not PoE.

[edit] LOL you are actually saying that you are -NOT- including Bestiary as a core mechanic in the manifesto :)
Last edited by Cmoidudu on May 8, 2018, 2:26:04 AM
"
de99ial wrote:
"

No it's because it was a shit league with shit results and they even know it.

And yet 40 challanges You did. I dont get this kind of players. "I dont like it, i hate it, ist shit, but i will complete all challanges but i dont like it". Somebody forced You, took Your kitten or puppy and then blackmailed You?

heh

Shame about Bestiary but i guess they has their reasons.

40 here, I can tell you why. If my intention to play this league is 100. bestiary contributed -200, however uber elder, elder orb (T16), elder ring mechanism contributed +300. I played this league the most, but has nothing to do with bestiary.
[Removed by Admin]
"
de99ial wrote:
"

And yet 40 challanges You did. I dont get this kind of players. "I dont like it, i hate it, ist shit, but i will complete all challanges but i dont like it". Somebody forced You, took Your kitten or puppy and then blackmailed You?

heh

40/40 IT MUST MEAN HE SHE LIKES IT! Man broaden your brain more dude. It's fucking me of course I'm going to do 40/40 click my profile multiple 40/40s multiple totems in my hideout that's what I like.

It doesn't mean I LIKED the league in anyway shape or form.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
edgewood wrote:
Its a shame some of the crafting/beasts won't be in.

Yeah I will miss that. I understand bestiary as a whole is too complex and would need lots of tuning and ergonomics fixes to be included into the core game, but I really hoped GGG would find a way to include a restricted list of the recipes (especially levelling recipes and part of endgame recipes).
failure league as core mechanic?
When do we get fucking optimisation as core?
I knew it.

Not a bad thing. People hate Bestiary because, as a league, it's not really great (and it needed some adjustments when the league started), but as a core add-on, it's okay for me.

The only thing I really don't like, it's the net system.
I expect GGG will replace them by skill gems (a normal one that would be gained easily and a necromancer one that would be rarer to have) we could support with faster attack or spell.
"
Inferius90 wrote:
failure league as core mechanic?
When do we get fucking optimisation as core?

Considering that optimisation is a more subtle addition than any league mechanic, maybe if people were predisposed to taking the time to actually read a Dev Manifesto before reacting to it they'd be encouraged to believe we're mature enough to notice optimisation improvements. Just a thought...
"
"
de99ial wrote:
"

heh

40/40 IT MUST MEAN HE SHE LIKES IT! Man broaden your brain more dude. It's fucking me of course I'm going to do 40/40 click my profile multiple 40/40s multiple totems in my hideout that's what I like.

It doesn't mean I LIKED the league in anyway shape or form.

One day, my ePenis will be bigger than yours! Nearly there :)
"
Lyonnel wrote:
I knew it.

Not a bad thing. People hate Bestiary because, as a league, it's not really great (and it needed some adjustments when the league started), but as a core add-on, it's okay for me.

The only thing I really don't like, it's the net system.
I expect GGG will replace them by skill gems (a normal one that would be gained easily and a necromancer one that would be rarer to have) we could support with faster attack or spell.

You really should read more than the title before commenting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info