Development Manifesto: Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

"
pirusama wrote:
Is this because of all the kids spamming the forum that they dont like it?
I liked the concept of my own menagerie and getting powerful beasts that would be dangerous to ritual.

But i guess this game is full of 12 year old who just want to kill everything and its too complicated to catch something low life. I can already imagine them raging when a kill a legendary beast because they cant do anything but copy builds to faceroll maps.

No it's because it was a shit league with shit results and they even know it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Thanks christ for that. I enjoyed the league as a whole but I was really dreading how this would be implemented. Good to see you went he sensible route and just didn't add it at all!
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
Please implement leaguestones in standard and hardcore parent leagues. Sometimes I want to play older characters but playing the parent leagues feel awful.
"

No it's because it was a shit league with shit results and they even know it.

And yet 40 challanges You did. I dont get this kind of players. "I dont like it, i hate it, ist shit, but i will complete all challanges but i dont like it". Somebody forced You, took Your kitten or puppy and then blackmailed You?

heh

Shame about Bestiary but i guess they has their reasons.
Pls no BESTIARY FOR CORE OF GAME ty
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Please, I said this like EVERY league.

STOP ADDING EVERY CHALLENGE LEAGUE INTO THE CORE!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Nelkael wrote:
Please DON'T
ty love you guys but this league was really boring

the main problem in bestiary likely was that players are unable to skip monsters.

everything that doesn't die in seconds makes a league boring.

ggg please give monsters that look scary, drop alot of amazing loot i can sell and die in seconds for me while for others they must be difficult and unrewarding so they have to buy my amazing loot.

that's the definition of a single player game. some players are likely better off with such a game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
A lot of mumbo jumbo here from GGG to distract us from the real reason: Bestiary just sucked and everyone hated it. After like 2 weeks of the pokemon hype it just felt like playing Standard league and it became boring.
I like the encounters but the nets were tedious at best, the menagerie is a huge waste, visited it once. Too many useless recipies and too much clutter. I do enjoy the beast encounters though. We need more hard stuff like this but I am glad its not going into the main game. Though the beast part of flashback does seem marginally better.

Its a shame some of the crafting/beasts won't be in.

Consider making a prophecy chain or similar to be able to get to the 4 bosses.

YES, rot in hell stupid beasts :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info