Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

"
RPGlitch wrote:
Well, if there is anything that I learned from this league is that there are garbage people on the forums and on reddit. No point in arguing. It's out and a majority of the people who hated it got what they wanted by being assholes.

That's the only thing that left a bad taste for me in this whole experience.

as for me - seems like u just ignored alot of arguments from other ppl. Cause this league was bad cause alot of reasons,started from slow league idea and ending in alot of bad design decisions , which they fixed too slow.

"
No it was an awful league.

Not sure why YOU I_NO would say such a thing being awful about Bestiary when you actually having full set of 40 done Challenges for Bestiary. You are even having Bestiary Supporter Pack. And YOU are the one calling it awful?

Baahhh.

So because I like to do 40/40 in every league it means I automatically like the league? I chose to buy the supporter pack because the harpy pack looked cool NOT because I liked the league.

Same for the 40/40 I like the totem in my hideout it doesn't mean I LIKED IT it was shit garbage end of story.

It was AWFUL.

What's wrong with some of you? Just because she/he chose to do 40/40 doesn't mean they liked it in the first place what makes you think that? I question that so hard LOL

Ya, I dare to say that you did to a certain degree actually liked it, yes. Because I know that many people who dislike the League as a whole certainly will not bother with some Challenges that is related to that specific League. I know I wouldn´t. If I did find it as awful as you are suggesting that it is and were, I would never bother with stuff of it.
And the fact that you bought the Alpha Harpy Supporter pack doesn´t show that you liked the League no. You actually just liked the Armour, yes.
But all this certainly does show that you certainly did not hate the League either. That´s for sure. So, no. You did not find it all AWFUL. So stop saying and calling it awful. Because it wasn´t, and I don´t believe you.
Last edited by Kundarin on May 11, 2018, 3:38:52 PM
"
Kundarin wrote:

"
No it was an awful league.

Not sure why YOU I_NO would say such a thing being awful about Bestiary when you actually having full set of 40 done Challenges for Bestiary. You are even having Bestiary Supporter Pack. And YOU are the one calling it awful?

Baahhh.

So because I like to do 40/40 in every league it means I automatically like the league? I chose to buy the supporter pack because the harpy pack looked cool NOT because I liked the league.

Same for the 40/40 I like the totem in my hideout it doesn't mean I LIKED IT it was shit garbage end of story.

It was AWFUL.

What's wrong with some of you? Just because she/he chose to do 40/40 doesn't mean they liked it in the first place what makes you think that? I question that so hard LOL

Ya, I dare to say that you did to a certain degree actually liked it, yes. Because I know that many people who dislike the League as a whole certainly will not bother with some Challenges that is related to that specific League. I know I wouldn´t. If I did find it as awful as you are suggesting that it is and were, I would never bother with stuff of it.
And the fact that you bought the Alpha Harpy Supporter pack doesn´t show that you liked the League no. You actually just liked the Armour, yes.
But all this certainly does show that you certainly did not hate the League either. That´s for sure. So, no. You did not find it all AWFUL. So stop saying and calling it awful. Because it wasn´t, and I don´t believe you.

Uh? It was awful yes I did despite the league yes? How the fuck you going to tell me what I don't like LOL outa here dude.

If I didn't like it I didn't like it there's nothing to change here it's not complicated like I don't think you understand why I did 40/40 just click my profile I just wanted 40/40 on the tag list that's it. It doesn't mean in anyway shape or form that I enjoyed beast league at all actually yet you're trying so hard to make me think I LIKED IT what the fuck.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 11, 2018, 3:48:36 PM
"
You kill a good core mechanic again with gigantic potential, just like Legacy why ? Because you are sadists. Thats why.

Beastiary was not fine as a league, but would be great as a core mechanic. EVERY streamer told you guys that it feels like standard and as such it would be fine, simply not as a league. But now ? You just kill it. Ridiculous.

Yeah i will keep playing this game, but until beastiary and legacy go core i wont buy a single damn supporter pack or anything, neither will i ever recommend this game to anyone or give any kind of positive review. You dont deserve it.

You should definitely forget about Legacy. Legacy was a flashback league and those leagues will NEVER be added to the core game. And I don't even talk about Ancient reliquary which would be an abomination. That was fun to find pre-nerf (and pre-buff) items during Legacy but there is no way this could be kept in the game.

Bestiary was too much to be included as is. I liked the concept and I really hoped they would find a way to include a simplified version of Bestiary into the core game (and fix all UI issues related to it). But well... they said some ideas from bestiary could come back one way or another.
Last edited by AsbelFar on May 11, 2018, 4:48:48 PM
"
RPGlitch wrote:
Well, if there is anything that I learned from this league is that there are garbage people on the forums and on reddit. No point in arguing. It's out and a majority of the people who hated it got what they wanted by being assholes.

Especially, since Bestiary was a an optional mechanic.

Nobody had to do it, yet people complained about it. This wasn´t like lab where you are forced to do it, or the atlas where you are forced to run all maps for chisels and so on.
What a horrible decision, no surprise though. Sick of playing leagues only to see them brutally destroyed when added to the core game, or not even added at all. Good thing i have been playing elsewhere lately more and more, POE is chock full of let downs time and time again.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
RPGlitch wrote:

I can say the same to the likes of you.

They've been hearing stupid proposals from people like you for so long, as a result they've been ruining the game with every update (in my opinion ofc).

Its a good thing this time they didn't.

I don't want to be forced to play something that its clearly not designed to be part of the core game and it lacks potential even as a league concept, just because YOU liked it.

Stop crying about it and move on dude.
Dang... This bums me out. I really like bestiary! :(
Good riddance. I quit first 3 days of the core league but I am enjoying flash back. Has nothing to do with beasting though. Its the good mechanics are back. While you're add it delete those ghosts. No one likes them either.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 12, 2018, 4:20:07 AM
Farrul's Fur Triumphant Lamellar 60ex+ WTF BALANCE

PLEASE GO INC RATE CAT AND INC DROP Farrul's Fur Triumphant Lamellar !!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info