eHLD AhForge - 2H Voidforge/Starforge Ascendant

Basically the idea was pretty simple, 6.4k-8.7k life + 50 dodge/40 spell dodge (60/50 with flasks), lots of damage/pen/ias, and able to use multiple melee skills. Right now, I primarily use Lacerate and Heavy Strike. Lacerate/Multistrike is very strong, but attacks really quickly. For blockers, I use Heavy Strike.

This build uses both Elemental Overload for another MORE multiplier and Elemental Equilibrium to give enemies lower elemental resistances when they are hit by a single random element from the Voidforge. I will do some testing with EE and see if I want to keep it considering I always do cold damage with hrimburn equipped. Another option could be oskarm gloves.

Gear Overview

Gear Detail

Voidforge is OP. It scales just like Doomfletch, where flat phys/conversion damage is BiS. We deal 100% elemental damage, which is ideal in pvp about 99% of the time.

For the other 1% of the time (vs. ele golemancers' golems immune to elemental damage, or other people wearing abyssus and weak against phys), we just use a swap to starforge. Obviously it doesn't do as much damage, but it's nice to have as a pure phys/chaos utility. Especially vs chaos builds where we can swap to mings heart and get a bit more damage that way

Hrimburn is by far the most damage for us. No life sucks, but a shit ton of damage and a bit of cold res is nice as well.

Loreweave is my go-to for pvp. 80 max res (including chaos res) is REALLY tanky for pvp. Flat phys/crit/ele dmg for some great damage boosts, and another 6l to put your heavy strike in to use against blockers. With Kaoms, we can get about ~8.4k life 50dodge/40 spell dodge. With Loreweave, it's about 6.7k

If you fighting pure elemental/chaos builds, abyssus is the go-to helm because, besides having no life, there's virtually no downsides. If you desire to be as tanky as possible or are fighting against phys builds (thorns/etc...), then go for Starks. 10ias/25crit is good damage, especially while giving us ~100 life roll.

Root's is obviously the most tanky option for 3v3/1v1's. We primarily move around with leap slam anyway, so being stun/freeze/chill/tc immune while getting a gang of life is extremely useful for us. I would say Redblade Tramplers are the best OVERALL boots for us, giving us more flat phys to scale the voidforge, life, move, and some fire res to help overcap us from EE. Dusktoe is a great swap against the chaos builds. I swap just boots/rings, have chaos res on a couple jewels, and I am significantly overcapped on Chaos DoT with pantheon. Like 113% or something. Do keep in mind that with Loreweave, we can achieve 80% Chaos res.

If you're close quarters fighting only, like other melee or point blank bowers, then use Deceiver. If you are keeping your distance a bit or doing 3v3/CTF's, I'd recommend the Tactician.

Self explanatory - Damage, blind immunity, and 10dodge/10spell dodge. This is one of the best amulets for attack builds in eHLD. If only it had life!!! haha. If I did an RT iteration of this build, I would probably use Bloodgrip instead.

Mark of the Elder - wow. What a great unique ring. They are extremely affordable and are without a doubt BiS for this build. You can find high attack dmg/life% rolls for about 20c-1ex depending on what you want.

Okay, I'm not going to lie, this is the most expensive part of the build, but one of the most important for min/maxing. Obviously it's self explanatory why ventor's gamble is useful for basically any build in eHLD - tri res and life. However, since we use Mark of the Elder, getting a SHAPED version of Ventor's Gamble gives us upwards 80% Increased attack damage on top of the already really good tri-res/life stats. If you can't get a shaped ventor's, go ahead and still use a regular ventor's with as high res/life as you can get.

Swapping ventor's for Ming's is great against pure chaos builds. There are players that take advantage of most players not having a lot of chaos res, but we can get 80% chaos res by just using dusktoe/ming's and chaos res on ~3 jewels. Combine that with Soul of Arakaali's Armala +25% Chaos res DoT, this gives us a fighting chance and overcaps us on our chaos res.

Level 95 Inquisitor/Pathfinder Ascendant
PoB:
https://pastebin.com/HwL6P7pg

Tree:
http://poeurl.com/bTV4

Click For Full Size

Click for PvP Footage
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on May 17, 2018, 6:19:04 PM
Last bumped on May 13, 2018, 11:58:06 AM
Hey I want that Ghoul Splinter jewel, 2 Exalts for it
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
Hey I want that Ghoul Splinter jewel, 2 Exalts for it

Get me a 8ias sword 7life 13chaos jewel to replace it with and you can have it
NvM I had a jewel just like Ghoul in my stash, muhaha

GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on May 7, 2018, 8:16:22 PM
Nice. Yeah it was just 40c
nvm interesting build :)

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Last edited by trashs1 on May 9, 2018, 12:05:26 AM
Updated thread a bit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info