3D Art for Existing Unique Items

keep the 3D work coming
One More Day...
That Witch looks SO GOOD! Can't wait to see what else you have to reveal!
K you guys really forgot about the 3D art gloves you announced back in august https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1960063
Last edited by nadnerb on May 6, 2018, 9:39:43 PM
wow, nice surrender shield
Haha, I was convinced you wouldn't ever do Surrender because it looks better than all the other shield MTXs. But then, I guess you do sell skin transfers.

Still makes me wonder about the dozens of other items that don't have 3D art, not to mention the dozens of skills without a single MTX.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Very exciting stuff! Great art, and direction GGG. One word: Chesch
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Oh god companions?

This better be the good kind of companions like in D2, where you have a separate entity from your character you have to try to improve and keep alive. Not just another selection thing like the pantheon.

None of that diablo 3 dumpster fire companions
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
Nice! Keep it coming!
"
Forsman wrote:
Oh god companions?

This better be the good kind of companions like in D2, where you have a separate entity from your character you have to try to improve and keep alive. Not just another selection thing like the pantheon.

None of that diablo 3 dumpster fire companions

uhh i think you misunderstood. the word companion was being used in the context of "together" as in a content update and a new league. not a content update and a league that gives you companions
And finally the best Shield of the game gets the love it deserves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info