The 50 Point Sale

let's imagine i'm away for a holiday. which i'am. and i see a mtx i ever wanted but don't know if i already got it.

i can imagine you want people to login to look it up but my laptop doesn't run poe.

halp!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
We want discount on new stash tabs not some old mtx.
Not good sale.
yes
haha its so funny how some people find this to be such a hype sale, you know these people work for GGG to promote the old oooold OOOOOOLD MTX, come on there are the stash discounts...
What? I love GGG, I love Mtx, I love discounts.. its all there ma dude.
bout tree fiddy
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Thanks for this it is pretty cool. I got a purple portal. :) Have to over think the other things like the skill gem effects before I buy them. Wish there was at least 1 fancy portal for sale:)

Love you GGG.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Make a system where we are given discounts for MTX we DON"T own.
looks like a garage sale, after the kids already took everything remotely good, just before they put you in a retirement home...

people wouldn't even want this crap if you gave it for free, only GGG has the balls to ask $$$ fot it...
IGN: Bluntexile
I will buy olmec skin for totems only when it will works with Soul Mantle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info