[3.4] 100% Ele Res - RF Pathfinder - EZ Uber Atziri, Shaper, Elder, Chayula...

"
How are you managing incursions? I have to play really scary to come close to the timer and if its an incursion with a lot of chaos mobs their damage output just feels unmanageable even with 40-60% chaos res. :\

On my last 2 characters I had 40-50% chaos resistance with amethyst flask up and it felt fine overall. Only the chaos architect is scary when he spams projectiles 360°. I usually wait a bit before i get back to him.
Ya. Chaos architects with a lot of chaos mobs is where I feel in danger of dying. Otherwise it's just a struggle to meet the timer unless I get a big inpulsa pack next to the architect or 2 vaal rf uses.

It's gotten a bit better with the last few levels and swapping gear but still doesn't feel as smooth as I think it should. Have some gem levels left and a few jewel and hp passives to get so maybe that'll do it.
Hey Shinrha, fantastic work with this thread. Definitely one of the best guides for this league that I've seen - I very much appreciate the effort you've put in.

I started leveling this build tonight and have just hit 34. I have all the required leveling uniques you list in your guide plus a tabula for my RF, so am going to get my first ascendancy tomorrow and prepare to switch over to RF. I was wondering if you or any others who've leveled this build might be able to give me some pointers on what flasks to use while leveling? I've looked at your progression thread but the first update is level 78 so I'm not sure what to use for acts 5-10.
"
cdnza wrote:
Hey Shinrha, fantastic work with this thread. Definitely one of the best guides for this league that I've seen - I very much appreciate the effort you've put in.

I started leveling this build tonight and have just hit 34. I have all the required leveling uniques you list in your guide plus a tabula for my RF, so am going to get my first ascendancy tomorrow and prepare to switch over to RF. I was wondering if you or any others who've leveled this build might be able to give me some pointers on what flasks to use while leveling? I've looked at your progression thread but the first update is level 78 so I'm not sure what to use for acts 5-10.

+ any half instant or instant life flask. I usually switched between a normal Sulphur Flask and Overflowing Chalice (use overflowing for bosses). You could use a Basalt flask as well.

I also added the flasks to the lvling section. I completly forgot about those.
Last edited by Shinrha on Jun 28, 2018, 8:45:22 AM
Wow, thanks for replying so fast! I'll get started with those, thank you!

edit: got my first ascendancy and made the switch, seems great so far!
Last edited by cdnza on Jun 28, 2018, 2:00:29 PM
you said 6% max res from purities.... i wonder how?

either i am missing something major or you meant 5%.

edit: nevermind, got it. all the effectiveness and potency gives another 1%.
Last edited by elpadre_poe on Jul 3, 2018, 9:53:20 PM
"
you said 6% max res from purities.... i wonder how?

either i am missing something major or you meant 5%.

edit: nevermind, got it. all the effectiveness and potency gives another 1%.

I added that information to the build concept now :)
Last edited by Shinrha on Jul 5, 2018, 4:07:42 AM
Really want to use this for bossing in HC but not sure if it's worth the loss of doing incursions. As it stands (without investing in inpulsa) i just dont think meeting timers is possible. Maybe i'm missing something, it's not even close as of now though. Love the build though, its so damn tanky. getting to sub 90s seems pretty far off though.
"
Really want to use this for bossing in HC but not sure if it's worth the loss of doing incursions. As it stands (without investing in inpulsa) i just dont think meeting timers is possible. Maybe i'm missing something, it's not even close as of now though. Love the build though, its so damn tanky. getting to sub 90s seems pretty far off though.

Yes, you really want Inpulsa and Vinktar for clearing. I don't mind switching my body armours and some flasks in front of a t16 guardian.

At this point I usually tell people to not start the build unless they have Inpulsa and Vinktar because it's just so much clearspeed. Everything else can be farmed in lower tier maps for people without enough currency.
"
Shinrha wrote:
"

Yes, you really want Inpulsa and Vinktar for clearing. I don't mind switching my body armours and some flasks in front of a t16 guardian.

At this point I usually tell people to not start the build unless they have Inpulsa and Vinktar because it's just so much clearspeed. Everything else can be farmed in lower tier maps for people without enough currency.

understandable. It's still an awesome build, and I love seeing what crazy stuff you pull out. ^_^
As much as I love incursion it really has hindered a few of my builds this league targeted at bossing. In that regard i really hate that it forces clearspeed on people. (lets be real, cant really skip incursions since their just THAT good) I think I'll stick with it as its a fun build and i like an RF, dont want to make a jugg like i did in bestiary.

I had another question that i feel is pretty obvious but wanted clarification on. If you only have lvl 20 purities is there a point in running Arakaali? without 100% fire res we're not proccing it right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info