[3.4] 100% Ele Res - RF Pathfinder - EZ Uber Atziri, Shaper, Elder, Chayula...

"
lotusmonk wrote:
"
FederalX wrote:

Go with the Titan Gauntlets. You want to enchant them with Word of Light, which you can farm normal labyrinth a couple of times to obtain. The consecrated ground on being crit is incredibly useful for your survivability.

Is the armor that valuable? I managed to set the gear up for 100% phys taken as ele and 100% ele res. Does armor mitigate degens?

No it doesnt mitigate degens. In the current meta is just has the most value with armour and a lot of people dont reach 100% phys taken as ele.
I watched the video of you fighting cholo fire breach dude and you were continually degening before entering the arena. Does this build not have enough regen without flasks?
"
KangDangalang wrote:
I watched the video of you fighting cholo fire breach dude and you were continually degening before entering the arena. Does this build not have enough regen without flasks?

Yes. Flask management is key to succeeding as an RF Pathfinder, as there is only so much regen you can acquire without spreading your passives too thin.
Just checking in-- Shaper, Red Elder, and-- for the first time-- Uber Atziri all down! Damage is on the low end but the defense is forgiving enough that it works just fine. Also the first build I've taken to 93.
Put it on(Kaom's Heart) and let life reach 9000 + can the damage be higher? I want to attack T18.
"
dayuanman666 wrote:
Put it on(Kaom's Heart) and let life reach 9000 + can the damage be higher? I want to attack T18.

Sure damage will be higher. Lightning coild doesnt give us any damage besides up to 80 life. Its just about tankyness for lightning coil.
I wouldn't want to Kaom's Heart instead of Inpulsa tho. You get a lot of clearspeed out of it and more gem sockets.
"
Shinrha wrote:
"
dayuanman666 wrote:

Sure damage will be higher. Lightning coild doesnt give us any damage besides up to 80 life. Its just about tankyness for lightning coil.
I wouldn't want to Kaom's Heart instead of Inpulsa tho. You get a lot of clearspeed out of it and more gem sockets.

I want to attack the T18. How can this BD improve the damage?
"
dayuanman666 wrote:
"
Shinrha wrote:
"
dayuanman666 wrote:

I want to attack the T18. How can this BD improve the damage?

Sorry, I don't know what you mean with T18 or with BD. I guess you mean t16 maps?
Picked up these a while ago, works nice for the auras
RIP this build on 3.5

:(
IGN: Nano

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info