3.2.3b Patch Notes

"You can no longer use the map device in the Chamber of Sins Level 1 in Act 7 to open Maps." damn how i will end maligaro quest in a7 now.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
servers being funky after patch? disconnected two times just now
"
ProjectWAR wrote:
servers being funky after patch? disconnected two times just now

make that 3 times, and lost both maps as consequence. wtf ggg? maybe new bug or something? running CoC
expectation = bugs fixed
reality = crash on launch
Now all the race whiners can shut up, but we still don't have the large map device available for hideouts. It's okay, I'm sure the animation team only wanted their work to be seen for 2 seconds per player per league anyway.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Hooray for crash fixes!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Hi GGG, ummm client crash fixes ? I used to never crash, and now I'm litterally crashing every few shield charges. Impossible to complete a map. soooo :thinking:

Would appreciate a bit of help with that, as I'm sure I'm probably not alone on this one ? Let me know if there's any info I can provide to enable you guys to identify the source of the problem !

Regards,

Mana
"
Fixed a bug where Yugul, Reflection of Terror could become stuck midair while jumping into one of his pools, and become immune to damage.

had this bug once but had the same kind of bug with Garukhan 2 times in a row, stuck while phasing in the middle of her arena, needed to reload the Quarry map tu kill her.
Last edited by moumout on May 2, 2018, 8:28:09 PM
"
You can no longer use the instance manager to create multiple instances of the Templar Laboratory.

YES! Thank you, this sucked
Great news :) While we take a little look at hideout decorations.. Could we Please! get a left hand for the colossus?
Please!
Skall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info