3.2.3b Patch Notes

3.2.3b Patch Notes
  • You can no longer use the instance manager to create multiple instances of the Templar Laboratory.
  • You can no longer use the map device in the Chamber of Sins Level 1 in Act 7 to open Maps.
  • Fixed a bug where Yugul, Reflection of Terror could become stuck midair while jumping into one of his pools, and become immune to damage.
  • Fixed a bug where players could be unable to return to Farrul, First of the Plains' arena if they logged out after creating a town portal while being teleported back to the arena.
  • Fixed a bug where Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows could continue moving to different corners after she should be dead.
  • Fixed a bug where Totems, Traps and Mines were able to gain Tailwind.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Debuffs on you expire x% faster while affected by Haste" mod actually caused debuffs to expire slower.
  • Fixed a bug where throwing a net was counted as using a skill. This caused issues for players using Lightpoacher when trying to capture beasts.
  • Fixed a bug where Bestiary monsters with multiple forms left a mini-map icon for each form when dead.
  • Fixed a bug where the Lighthouse Remains hideout decoration did not block players.
  • Fixed a bug where the Bestiary tab was visible in Standard league if you had died in Hardcore Bestiary.
  • Fixed a client crash.
  • Fixed six instance crashes.

Edit: We have deployed an instance only follow up fix to prevent a new instance crash introduced in 3.2.3b. As a consequence, the bug where Aspect skills would activate after changing areas if you had the skill active when you died, has returned and will be fixed in a future patch.

Last edited by Qarl on May 2, 2018, 9:42:09 PM
Last bumped on May 4, 2018, 8:36:53 PM
Finally crash fixes
Awesome, keep the good work
"And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you"
noice thanks
Harder, better, faster, slower.
"
Fixed a bug where Aspect skills would activate after changing areas if you had the skill active when you died.

I was actually quite happy that my aspect skill remained active after death :(
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed a client crash.

Thank you!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
kappa
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed a client crash.
  • Fixed six instance crashes.

Thank you so much! :)
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
marsun wrote:
Finally crash fixes

Don't pay attention much then? there are crash fixes almost every patch
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info