Skill Revamps - Part 4

wat
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
VERY nice changes! looking forward to them
At least 21/20 gems are a trade-off to having a vaal skill at your disposal now. That's awesome!

Love these changes GGG, great moves, keep it up!
Honestly, I believe you can't fix vaal skills to the point where it is "good".
Vaal skills are meant to be op, or dead.

Anyway, my tip would say just forget vaal and go fix other skills. Can Burning arrow, Caustic arrow and Explosive arrow finally get some love? Maybe thold jewel? plz?

also, can u plz fix AoE skills for godsake? You did a mess with aoe nerfs and you know that.

Cyclone needs a range fix for 6 years, exactly since when it was created roflmao!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on May 1, 2018, 9:45:33 PM
Vaal Double Strike...

Potential Clone Build incoming.
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
With the increased demand for Vaal skill gems, would you finally consider making Vaal side areas able to spawn in Maps?
DOUBLE Doubles Jebaited
Last edited by Restlnpiece on May 1, 2018, 10:18:56 PM
That is a nice touch to the Vaal Skills, will allow more chances to use various Vaals without losing out as much. I have been wanting to play around with them more often so hopefully this will be the start of some new really cool builds. Good Work GGG.
Kinda disappointing, I use 2x vaal summon skellies and this will totally nerf that! Switching out gems mid fight? I have 'Q' linked to activate the one gem, and I use 'T' to activate the second. Just what are you trying to prevent? I don't switch out anything mid-fight. That would just leave me in a puddle of my own blood!
welp
Last edited by Dusty1337 on May 1, 2018, 9:46:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info