[3.2] Zein's Oni-Goroshi Flicker Boss Killer | All Mods | Guardians Down | Budget-friendly

Hey,

Is this build still usable for 3.3 t15 maps or did it get any nerf which made it unplayable?

Thanks
"
scurrface wrote:
Hey,

Is this build still usable for 3.3 t15 maps or did it get any nerf which made it unplayable?

Thanks

Currently level 88 playing this build no problems on t15's. I changed the Abyssus for a Rat's nest though and dropped some life on the tree for crit multi as the 40% more phys taken was clapping me later in the game.
I made a new character a few days ago and figured i would give this build a go. I am currently level 51 and i already have all the gear ready for when i hit 68. I made one or two slight changes to the build however. I dropped Golems completely just because i find their AI annoying. I also dropped Wrath since i don't really gain as much from it as you do (cause of your Watcher's Eye). So i'm running all 3 Heralds with Enlightenment. I'm also using Immortal Call and Warlord's Mark with CWDT, along with increased AOE. Seems to be working pretty nicely.

Also, would it be possible to drop Elementalist and pick up Inquisitor instead? The 30% damage should be decent since mobs should always be under some status ailment? According to PoB it seems like 100k higher DPS than using Elementalist. Would it work? Or am i understanding things wrong? I know Elemental Reflect might be an issue then, but i could just avoid reflect maps then, right?
Last edited by Slaytanicc on Jun 19, 2018, 6:56:27 PM
I hit Lvl68 today and i have exact the same gear as you besides kaoms heart.
But i cannot attack more than 5 mobs because i am immediate out of mana.
Can you tell me why?
"
Slaytanicc wrote:
I made a new character a few days ago and figured i would give this build a go. I am currently level 51 and i already have all the gear ready for when i hit 68. I made one or two slight changes to the build however. I dropped Golems completely just because i find their AI annoying. I also dropped Wrath since i don't really gain as much from it as you do (cause of your Watcher's Eye). So i'm running all 3 Heralds with Enlightenment. I'm also using Immortal Call and Warlord's Mark with CWDT, along with increased AOE. Seems to be working pretty nicely.

Also, would it be possible to drop Elementalist and pick up Inquisitor instead? The 30% damage should be decent since mobs should always be under some status ailment? According to PoB it seems like 100k higher DPS than using Elementalist. Would it work? Or am i understanding things wrong? I know Elemental Reflect might be an issue then, but i could just avoid reflect maps then, right?

Watcher's eye is mandatory to reach 99% conversion. Before I got one I noticed that sometimes the 10% physical makes really strong bleeds that might kill you. With inquisitor spec I would be interested in trying something like anger+hatred+enlighten and double conversion watcher's eye with total of either <59% or <79% conversion. This allows you to replace the phys to lightning gem (or hrimburn gloves) and requires only 1 or 2 cold conversion passives. Although mana might be an issue then.

"
I hit Lvl68 today and i have exact the same gear as you besides kaoms heart.
But i cannot attack more than 5 mobs because i am immediate out of mana.
Can you tell me why?

Do you have multistrike linked with flicker? Initially, I forgot multistrike and playing was quite painful until I added it. If you still have problems even with multistrike linked, you could take more mana leech or the two mana nodes just below duelist start (Mana & Mana Flows). There's nothing in the gear or jewels that is critical for mana sustain.
How can i disconnect the point from start to the life cluster? no chance with point refunds
"
How can i disconnect the point from start to the life cluster? no chance with point refunds

You have to complete all the four labyrinths so that you have both slayer and elementalist ascendancies and can pick the last node from the duelist ascendancy tree. First you need to connect to slayer starting location and then remove the nodes connecting to scion starting location.
Hi, I've been very impressed by this build since i am a fan of Flicker Strike and I was looking for something to kill boss, i not seen if you can get to do Shaper or Uber Elder would be viable in end game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info