The Bestiary Supporter Packs End in Two Weeks!

Surprised the beastiary packs will end so soon. If I recall, packs usually are on sale until the end of the league and not when a new league has been announced?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
mmmmmmmmmmm
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Can we get local currency price plz ?
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
Race? Hype!
New league? Hype!
New patch? Hype!

It seems I'll be backing to poe friday.

Thank you, GGG.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 30, 2018, 2:38:35 AM
Why not end War for the Atlas packs?
Last edited by KGabQr on Apr 30, 2018, 4:27:30 AM

Since you used Xsolla, I can no longer buy support.
In any case, Bestiary pack was not to my liking.

good job
Chris Wilson quote from Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7ecs25/why_does_xsolla_have_my_cc_information_did_ggg/dq4ilsn/
"
There are specific rules around storing and handling credit card data. This system is called PCI Compliance. To be PCI Compliant, you have to comply with very difficult requirements and store data very carefully. These requirements are far too difficult for us to meet, so we have always used third-party payment processors (formally Stripe, and now Xsolla, though we're bringing Stripe back due to feedback).

That was 5 months ago. I'm really disappointed as I would like to purchase one of those sets, but without an alternative to Xsolla I can't do that. Any change you guys can sort that out before you close off these packs?
I hope they introduce more necrotic like armour sets like the examples from Abyss league.

Both mentioned Bestiary sets like nice and fitting for the league except the helmets.

A cheap way to imitate the Manticore set to some extent would be one cheap skin transfer item and use them on Lioneye's Vision for body armour piece.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
還好第一天就買好買滿了~~!!
兩種60包+兩種30包!!
Its going to be a nice race i hope
FIX SG SERVER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info