Abyssal GC Miner (7k7 eHP, cheap to start, easy to follow, all content, Uber Elder deathless)

"
LeFizz wrote:
Life based GC miners are weak for endgame bossing.

I had GC miner based on lightless (u can see in mine profile, MeFarmOrFamilyDies) I was using him to combat shaper/uber atziri etc.

7k ehp is not enough to safekill minotaur, t15 elder.

I got oneshot from t15 elder teleport slam (u cant avoid it at any cost).
Same story with minotaur -> 1 mistake = ur dead.
Same shaper -> you get one shot from 1 ball.

TL;DR
Softcore = life based viable.
Hardcore = lowlife 8k es or die.

Man if you are doing exactly the same setup as what i post here the t15 Elder don't have a chance to teleport slam.

About Minotaur i feel the same way even i can take down him in 4 secs but sometime falling rocks randomly hit me and bad map mod = die. If i play HC i will not do the bad map mod on t16. I have no problem doing this one if i solo him.

Shaper is the easiest one here, if you get shot from his ball i think you are lack of experience on the fight.
"
Zoroan wrote:
"
LeFizz wrote:

I had GC miner based on lightless (u can see in mine profile, MeFarmOrFamilyDies) I was using him to combat shaper/uber atziri etc.

TL;DR

Man if you are doing exactly the same setup as what i post here the t15 Elder don't have a chance to teleport slam.

About Minotaur i feel the same way even i can take down him in 4 secs but sometime falling rocks randomly hit me and bad map mod = die. If i play HC i will not do the bad map mod on t16. I have no problem doing this one if i solo him.

Shaper is the easiest one here, if you get shot from his ball i think you are lack of experience on the fight.

Playing a GC miner this league, with rares daggers, not Shimmeron.
I cleaned all encounters. Still dying sometimes on U.Elder but even with lower dos than i have or than this build can provide, Shaper and all guardians can be killed quickly in a safe way, without dying.
Last edited by Lhansk on Jun 19, 2018, 3:25:00 PM
"
Lhansk wrote:

I cleaned all encounters. Still dying sometimes on U.Elder but even with lower dos than i have or than this build can provide, Shaper and all guardians can be killed quickly in a safe way, without dying.

Yes, The only hard boss here is Uber Elder, because it has phases. The rest is quite easy to do for a GC Miner. Just instantly destroy them xD
hypothermia is better with trap or trap with increased crit?

or

i loose 20k dps when i switch incrased crit chance by hypertomia

thx
Last edited by bonzaidu64 on Jun 20, 2018, 2:03:24 PM
wonderful build! and i feel it so amazing,but i have a question about the Mana,i have the clouth and the boot but i still feel the Mana was so poor when i fight with the Guardian.So i want ask you when i not have the watcher eys about clarity how to make the Mana enough to use. forgive my poorly enghlish and i paly it in china sever.
"
how to choose the usefull dagger use POE i cant find out the best choice with the criticl chance/critical multiplier/spell damage
"
Lhansk wrote:
"
Zoroan wrote:
"
LeFizz wrote:

TL;DR

"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hypothermia is better with trap or trap with increased crit?

or

i loose 20k dps when i switch incrased crit chance by hypertomia

thx

You lose DPS on tooltip or on Path of Building?
Because the Hypothermia deal more damage against chill enemies, and this number doesn't show on your tooltip but you can feel it on the field.

As i said before, Hypothermia even provide the effect of chill on enemies which is nice for quality of life.
"
venta_s wrote:
"
how to choose the usefull dagger use POE i cant find out the best choice with the criticl chance/critical multiplier/spell damage

You can use any Shaped Stats stick for sure (Wand, Dagger, Sceptre, Sword,..) with the mod "Gain #% of physical damage as element damage" and spell damage, crit multi, crit chance for spell, damage penetrates #% element.

Note that using Dagger or Sword you can use Whirling Blade as a movement skill which is really better compare to Flame Dash on a Wander.
"
venta_s wrote:
wonderful build! and i feel it so amazing,but i have a question about the Mana,i have the clouth and the boot but i still feel the Mana was so poor when i fight with the Guardian.So i want ask you when i not have the watcher eys about clarity how to make the Mana enough to use. forgive my poorly enghlish and i paly it in china sever.

Use the Lavianga's Spirit flask, its a core item for MoM based build. Incredible helpful against bosses.
"
Zoroan wrote:
"
venta_s wrote:
"

You can use any Shaped Stats stick for sure (Wand, Dagger, Sceptre, Sword,..) with the mod "Gain #% of physical damage as element damage" and spell damage, crit multi, crit chance for spell, damage penetrates #% element.

Note that using Dagger or Sword you can use Whirling Blade as a movement skill which is really better compare to Flame Dash on a Wander.

ok i will try it thanks for that funny build
Last edited by venta_s on Jun 21, 2018, 9:01:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info