Abyssal GC Miner (7k7 eHP, cheap to start, easy to follow, all content, Uber Elder deathless)

"
Solmyr77 wrote:
edit:
Sorry I was in a hurry and didn't check the entire config in your PoB. You had put in 6 Power Charges manually instead of the default maximum amount, which is 6 in your case. My tree has no additional charges but the calculations were done as if I had them.

Spoiler
Hi,

I've been following and posting on Windz' thread for a while and I'd like to offer you my "optimized" version of the skill tree.

I have taken your PoB import, changed nothing and imported my tree. You can compare the stats on the left side of the picture to see that that's your setup. If anything is different, please tell me.

This is the improvement you'd get:

(pic removed because it doesn't show the truth)

Damage and EHP (life+mana) are slightly better, but you get both Acro and Phase Acro as major defensive boosts.

Also, if you don't take all those Power Charges, you're probably better of with shaped weapons (gain #% of physical as..).

This is my tree (lvl94):
http://poeurl.com/bUCX

Ah thanks a lot for suggestion man, i was setting between 6 and 7 Power Charge (when Storm Prison weapons wap against boss fight) to calculated the DPS.

If i use 2 stats stick and then my build has no difference than the others. Shimmeron make my build difference and therefore it has less room for upgrade later, but i think with Shimmeron i can handle all content so i think it's enough for me. If someone want to have more, they can use 2 godly stats stick for more DPS.
"
Zoroan wrote:
Shimmeron make my build difference and therefore it has less room for upgrade later, but i think with Shimmeron i can handle all content so i think it's enough for me.

You love your weapon like I used to love ICEBLINK :)
Keep up the good work.
At first i was skeptical but now i can say title of the build is 100% correct, with this build i have killed - Shaper (really ez), atziri and uber atziri (almost no increase in difficulty since you insta kill everything), Hall of the grand masters - EZ, uber elder took some practice like 4-6 sets but in the end i killed with 2 portals left.
"
Bazuken wrote:
At first i was skeptical but now i can say title of the build is 100% correct, with this build i have killed - Shaper (really ez), atziri and uber atziri (almost no increase in difficulty since you insta kill everything), Hall of the grand masters - EZ, uber elder took some practice like 4-6 sets but in the end i killed with 2 portals left.

Enjoy it man, i will update the build guide when the next in coming league start.
Life based GC miners are weak for endgame bossing.

I had GC miner based on lightless (u can see in mine profile, MeFarmOrFamilyDies) I was using him to combat shaper/uber atziri etc.

7k ehp is not enough to safekill minotaur, t15 elder.

I got oneshot from t15 elder teleport slam (u cant avoid it at any cost).
Same story with minotaur -> 1 mistake = ur dead.
Same shaper -> you get one shot from 1 ball.

TL;DR
Softcore = life based viable.
Hardcore = lowlife 8k es or die.
@Zoroan - How is your character coming along? I have noticed a few differences to the new passive tree compared to the build we used to know and love as well as one of the gems (Mine and Trap Support is now Advanced traps and no longer supports mines). Can you impart some wisdom on what you've discovered over these four days? Thanks again for your trouble.
-Ox
Zoroan we need you! Come back to us!
-Ox
Since i enjoyed gc sabo way too much in flashback i made one in incursion as well.

Passive tree changes are minimal, build still works just as good.

I use different watchers eye, incrusion has a lot of chaos damage and since i want to level past lvl 90, i bought one with chaos res% with purity of elements and cold pen with hatred.

Now i have two! essence worms, not a dramatic loss because even without one ring build does a lot of damage.
"
Nowaydude85 wrote:
Zoroan we need you! Come back to us!

I'm here my friend, i will make a new tree on Incursion now. Been busy for few weeks ago and i didnt play in Incursion.
I think overall the build is still very strong even though some minor nerf on mine node in the tree.
"
Bazuken wrote:
Since i enjoyed gc sabo way too much in flashback i made one in incursion as well.

Passive tree changes are minimal, build still works just as good.

I use different watchers eye, incrusion has a lot of chaos damage and since i want to level past lvl 90, i bought one with chaos res% with purity of elements and cold pen with hatred.

Now i have two! essence worms, not a dramatic loss because even without one ring build does a lot of damage.

I'm using a rare Ring is for Life, resistances, if you got a good Watcher's Eye you can drop that one for another aura. In Flashback i have a decent chaos resist too, i will show you the gear i used on Flashback

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info