Several site functionalities broken: SOLVED

Was working fine 2 or 3 days ago, but now I cant see or link character items, stash or microtransactions. None of the forum buttons between the content and title box when doing a post work (url, quote image spoiler etc)
Worse, I cant see any linked items and passive tree never loads.
For that matter cant see ascendancies details, It loads the images but mouse over the nodes displays nothing
Trade never loads either and Shop has no images

EDIT: notice the date on this post =/

EDIT: Weird, today its solved. was it the update yesterday that did it despite not saying anything about it?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 18, 2018, 10:21:46 AM
Last bumped on May 18, 2018, 11:50:30 AM
Still no answer and issue unresolved... I think this deserves a bump. Thought it could be java compatibility problems so I changed my firefox browser to 32 bit and installed it... still nothing...
Pretty sure this happened with the update that upgraded MTX shop
Cant see the numbers on the countdown either
Would be nice to get this fixed, at least before expansion comes out
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 12, 2018, 4:52:14 PM
Seems good today, maybe its last patch that fixed it? I didnt update anything so I guess you guys did it.

Thanks!
Oblivious
Sounds like a JavaScript issue.

Mind if I ask whether you're using the Pale Moon browser?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Nah, been using firefox 43.0 for ages now (newer versions are just slower, disable some add-ons and have several things I dislike). Only thing I changed was from 64bit to 32 and downloaded java. Dont think it mattered either way cause it worked before as 64 until that update and didnt work as 32 for a while (until today ofc)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 18, 2018, 10:43:13 AM
Hrm, okay - thanks for responding!

Someone else posted about a similar issue and their web developer said that he was looking into it. It's possible that the fix for them also fixed things for you. I'm sorry that I missed your thread btw. If anything like this happens again, maybe post in Bug Reports and tag it as Website. It's probably the best way of getting their web developer's attention; not sure he reads this section.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thank you. My bad then, guess I should have looked around. though Im not sure if the tags would work while under the error
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info