Memory Management Error

Well started this league 2 weeks ago with no problems. Out comes a pointless 1.2GB update from GGG and now today my computer completely freezes multiple times saying "Memory Management Error DMP" or something like that. This is the only game this happens in too. Hmmm could it be? You guys messed things up again that weren't even broken!!??!

gtx 970 g1

16gb 3200 ddr4

ryzen 5 1600 3.85ghz

SSD 240gb

Last edited by UnholyHanma on Apr 26, 2018, 6:00:34 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2018, 6:40:08 PM
No, the game and update is fine, YOU are the one with the problem and if a quick google search is anything to go by it looks like a driver issue (some people just get the message others get a BSoD)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
This is an error due to a possible error or fault with your Memory or Windows 10, with a simple google search of "memory management error" you will find methods of testing your Memory, if no problems are found and you still have this error it is probably windows 10 (I have the same problem and for me its just windows 10 and should be fixed soon).
IGN ZedaH
Ok well I just ended up verifying game file integrity in steam and it's fine again. Just feels weird that I keep having to do that every update. And I find it hard to believe that it was me. I play tons of other fps, and rpg games and this was the ONLY one that had it happen and right after the update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info