I know it's dumb for SSF

I need a idea for a ssf Guardian - I know.. stupid idea..don't yell at me
I only play SSF (don't like to traid) and the only ascendancy left for me is Guardian... And I'm lost.. srs ? Mb

Give me any idea, even the stupid ones plzz..if you help me I will have a drink in your glory.

Paldies.
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2018, 6:52:24 PM
Abysal Cry, Spectal Shield Throw and some single target attack... dare I suggest Dominating Blow?
If you have a Soul Mantle and Kikarazu (sp?) you can make a totem build and you'll be unaffected by the curses on you so it's safe. You don't gain much from the ascendancy but... it's something.
Summoner maybe? Stack auras and buff the shit out of your minions?
I like whispering ice guardian, easy to farm staff

Go full int, have lots of mana, convert to ES, get that node for charges as icestorm hits very fast u have full charges all time.

No need to go low life, only if u have lucky on SSF finding a solaris lorica.
Last edited by HoockBr on Apr 26, 2018, 2:02:50 PM
"
HoockBr wrote:
I like whispering ice guardian, easy to farm staff

Go full int, have lots of mana, convert to ES, get that node for charges as icestorm hits very fast u have full charges all time.

No need to go low life, only if u have lucky on SSF finding a solaris lorica.

^This.

Farm some elder while pushing and pray for a vault helmet to go full tank mode.

Spoiler

^This is the gear i used (character : nicepantlessmanashield) you can check out the passive tree etc and adjust to an SSF spec.

Solaris lorica drops quite frequently and the staff can be target farmed.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : obviously you cant get all of these items on SSF but quite a few.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Apr 26, 2018, 2:06:38 PM
I'm currently Guardian with ton of block, blade flurry.. shrug. Can kill low tier elder and all the maps I've tried so far.

Works well enough for being so casual. All I bought was the Atziri flask.
You will probably my idea stupid but as you said "even the stupid ones"... RF could be fun (probably my favourite skill). If you have some experience with the skill, you don't necessarily need RotP to play it because we currently have a ton of tools to sustain (flask, Balefire, elder items..). For instance my last pathfinder can run no-regen/-11resist high level maps.
Last edited by ZuluPopeye on Apr 26, 2018, 2:49:17 PM
"
Boem wrote:

Solaris lorica drops quite frequently and the staff can be target farmed.

Does that staff work like ngamahu axe in that the sockets don't have to be linked?
Tnx lads
So I'm leaning towards minions or whispering ice, but how do you farm whispering ice ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info