Unknown Specter Skill

Howdy yall,

I was playing through a few areas with my Necromancer earlier and managed to nab a specter with the ability to produce a dome shield with a moderate radius. The skill made you immune from physical attacks from enemies on the outside of the shield as long as you were on the inside.

I cannot remember the name of the skill, nor the specter/enemy I raised. I accidentally replaced him and been trying to find him all over again. I nabbed him somewhere in between the Ascent in Act 4 through the Chambers of Innocence in act 5. He was a Templar/knight type enemy. Skill at top of screen was a bright yellow box (So was the Dome shield).

And help would be great!
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2018, 8:04:00 AM
That sounds like a Temple Guardian (or Heretical Guardian). You can find them in the City/Ruined Square and Templar/Torched Courts.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I did roughly 30 or 40 minutes after searching previous areas and decided to continue on. Thanks for the help though!
Summoned Spectres never improve anyways. Them gem will, but the spectre wont.

Means:
If you summon a Spectre in a lvl40 zone, this spectre will be as powerful as a lvl40 creature can be and will never improve.
You´ll have to "update" your Spectres regularly while leveling or just roll with whatever you get on your way.

I prefer tanky mobs like giant statues eg while leveling
They dont deal a lot of dmg but can tank forever
"
Orbaal wrote:

If you summon a Spectre in a lvl40 zone, this spectre will be as powerful as a lvl40 creature can be and will never improve.
You´ll have to "update" your Spectres regularly while leveling or just roll with whatever you get on your way.

Your wording here is misleading. One only needs to re-summon the same kind of specters in a higher level zone and they will become more powerful. So if OP chose to go with proximity shield guys they can easily do this.

To OP: Undying Evangelist has Proximity Shield too - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Undying_Evangelist .
Last edited by etuhoha on Apr 26, 2018, 8:37:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info