Instance crashes on entrance with multiple error windows

Been getting these lately from time to time when creating a new instance. There are more messages and they seem to vary but I need to close game fast when it happens since I play HC leagues and even forcing the program to close takes a while.

What should I do?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 25, 2018, 10:58:04 AM
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2018, 12:00:10 AM
I get the same error EVERY time I try to play. Someone please resolve.
^damn, I at least dont get it all the time.

Also had the error behaving different this time, I managed to get in and move before the error happened (even more dangerous for HC char, took like 15 seconds to be able to close it as it was not responding and kept popping up), Jesus that was scary

https://i.imgur.com/VVQPEYF.png

also wtf, are the forums broken? cant use the buttons like image quote url spoiler etc and linked items and character stash and whatnot doesnt load.
Oblivious
Have the same issue happening randomly between 30minutes and 1.5 hours.
It happens only when i load in to a new area. never when im already in a loaded area.

Error message:

I remember most messages having something with art/..... in them. ill report back if i get another one to see if ist always connected to art/...

Eddit
Got it again after i started up poe, chose my character and loaded in to the game (city)

Eddit Nr2(28.04.18 20:00)
Died to a elder guardian (the sand one) and crashed when releasing/loading in to town

Temp with game open (screenshots are with no crash since i closed game with Taskmanager and reopened)
(didnt know which temp exactly you Need)

Eddit:
Temperatures with the issue active (didnt close game after Errors)

I also ran the Pack check:

And last the DxDiag:
https://pastebin.com/nbZ8R4xa
Last edited by TheBiggerPotato on Apr 28, 2018, 2:00:21 PM
I got the same issue on Win 10. I verified the integrity of my files with Steam, but no luck.
Cannot even get past the loading screen :(
I have this issue. Any solution to this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info