Latency spikes in some instances, fixed in new instances.

This has been happening past 2 days now. Some maps I open will have latencies that look like this:

And usually I'm like okay fine, maybe my connection is bad, maybe servers are bad, but then I realized my hideout is completely fine, and opening new zones (or opening new maps) will give me instances with normal latency.

So I keep mapping, and 1/10 maps will be basically bricked to bad latency I can't play with, but the other 9/10 maps are completely fine. The latency in those bad zones can be so bad that even with a character I don't care about leveling, I sometimes can't finish because I get kicked out every couple steps. Again, latency shows completely normal in any other zone and new maps.

Tried a latency plotter and even when I zone into one of those "bad instances", latency shows as completely normal compared to other instances. So...normally I wouldn't post this, but it's gotten so annoying having 1/10 of my maps thrown into dumpster that I'm hoping for any kind of attention now.

California gateway btw.
just a scrub.
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2018, 1:55:14 AM
Happen to me too,

even happened in the inbetween instance from zana master daily haha

when im in her map its fine, in the hideout its fine, then when i enter her inbetween instance and jsut stand there sometimes i get from 17 jump and hold at 500+ for 10+ sec.

experenced it in parts of act 2 and act 3 and lab.

so far lucky not happened during any maps i ran
This is also happening to me (Sao Paulo BR Server). It started maybe 1-2 weeks ago
This has been happening to me the last 2 or 3 days, I have AT&T and have ran tracert on the servers that have been giving me these problems and usually the pings that take the longest.... belong to AT&T. I have no idea what to do, I've power cycled my modem and my pc and I dunno anymore.

Edit: I'm usually on California, but tried texas and DC and still had the problem pop up every 3rd map.
2nd Edit: The lag stopped for me a few days later, I really think it was AT&T's servers I was hopping.
Last edited by Drevvska on May 1, 2018, 10:08:42 PM
"
This has been happening to me the last 2 or 3 days, I have AT&T and have ran tracert on the servers that have been giving me these problems and usually the pings that take the longest.... belong to AT&T. I have no idea what to do, I've power cycled my modem and my pc and I dunno anymore.

Edit: I'm usually on California, but tried texas and DC and still had the problem pop up every 3rd map.

I also have ATT and play on CA server. Since the most recent patch I've been having bad latency issues on a lot of maps, and disconnects. Latency in HO is fine. I've been playing for a few months and this has never happened.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info