there is no more space for beast, ok, how do I know which ones ?

I have a serious problem after playing a lot of red maps I caught a lot of red legendary beasts but have a problem when searching my menagerie to see what is full and what is not. How can you find, witch beasts are full ?
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2018, 10:03:17 PM
Under the Challenges/Achievement page (usually found by pressing H, also under Menu from bottom left), there's a Bestiary tab. In there, there's 4 tabs called The Wilds, The Sands, The Caverns, and The Deep. Under those, there are several beast families each. After clicking those, the families will have each beast type listed, and under each beast type there's something like [23/26 in storage]. Naturally, if it says [26/26 in storage], it means that type is full. You can go into Captured Beast (last page in the Bestiary tab) and filter beasts from the type name to find individual beasts that you might want to get rid of.

...If there's a better way to do this, I don't know it, but alas that's Bestiary League for you.
just a scrub.
first of all, I don't get the limit on captured beasts, I think they intend to MTX beast stashes or something...
Second, they really need to rework the GUI, I know they're aiming for that oldish book style and all, but it's not practical in a 2018. computer internet game...
Last edited by Rinzlow on Apr 25, 2018, 10:13:30 AM
"
Rinzlow wrote:
first of all, I don't get the limit on captured beasts, I think they intend to MTX beast stashes or something...

Pretty sure it was to avoid an infinitely long list of ingredients when using the blood altar UI.
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
Rinzlow wrote:

Pretty sure it was to avoid an infinitely long list of ingredients when using the blood altar UI.

no I mean, when you have captured 50 Farric Golaiths, it really doesn't matter, you never go and pick them individually, the system automaticly picks the lowest most available for you. It's the same as stacking 5000 chaos in your MTX stash, there is nothing confusing about 5000 chaos, imagine if you are limited to 6 chaos.
"
Rinzlow wrote:
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
Rinzlow wrote:

no I mean, when you have captured 50 Farric Golaiths, it really doesn't matter, you never go and pick them individually, the system automaticly picks the lowest most available for you.

Depressingly, not actually true. Whatever the logic, it is more complicated than that, and definitely uses, eg, lvl 50+ beasts over lvl 15-ish uniques that also qualify.
Last edited by SlippyCheeze on Apr 25, 2018, 12:31:29 PM
"

Depressingly, not actually true. Whatever the logic, it is more complicated than that, and definitely uses, eg, lvl 50+ beasts over lvl 15-ish uniques that also qualify.

yeah I know this, I'm crafting bestiary, my concern is actually the way they display the beasts. They use 250x250 pixel icons and on hover it's displaying some of it's abilities and level. Instead they need to redesign the crafting GUI so you can filter out what you want. To me bestiary is not confusing it's actually the user interface.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info