Adieu... Tyvm GL.

It was a brief interaction... I knew I was taking advantage of her, she went directly to her stash, “give me a second.” I played the nice guy walking around here place... smoothing the deal, “nice hideout.” No response could it be she was on to me, immune to my pleasantries. There was this silence, not awkward but a normal silence...

“Oh here it is... let me check something...” She said... I panicked, again i tried; a master of manipulation, “how do you-“ Too late the trade screen appeared, I placed 3 exalts... There was a silence...I hovered over my item it turned green for approval... Then her items; two approvals. She was hesitant, 5 seconds felt like a lifetime... 8 seconds...

The screen dissapeared, my sound effects turned down unable to hear victory... Did she fall for my charisma, my amazing looking wings... Did I distract her enough to get what I wanted for less... Oh how selfish I am!

“Adieu... Tyvm GL...”

I succeeded!!! But why.... Why do I feel this sense of guilt. Anyone would have done the same... Trading... It’s a love and hate relationship.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 24, 2018, 7:16:08 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2018, 4:52:00 AM
5 necropolis maps?
Adieu, spoken like a true hipster.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
What a charming little parody. Must bump :)
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info