Winners of the T-shirt Design Competition

cool designs !!!
where the fuck is LE TOUCAN t-shirt? :((((
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Alabamak wrote:
where the f**k is LE TOUCAN t-shirt? :((((

This. Not to mention few of the designs in OP are downright bad. Bah, no PRAISE for GiGiGi today I guess.
"
Alabamak wrote:
where the fuck is LE TOUCAN t-shirt? :((((

This!

Toucan or rito!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I wants. . . . ..
"
NotYourMom wrote:
Can't say I'm a big fan of art competitions. Basically just giving free shit to a few select people who can draw while leaving everyone else out. It'd be alright if there were other competitions for other skills sets like singing, writing, cosplaying etc etc, but there's none. Personally, I can't do anything, but I'd like to see some other skills getting the spotlight from time to time.

"
DNOnnie wrote:
Wow. So, GGG, you weren't even reading text submussions, am i right?
I like 2nd place, but 1st is something ridiculous. Just imagine if it were submitted in text form: "Uhm, use any space picture, and paste already existing picture of shaper. Thanks"
I bet this kind of submission won't win any prizes.
Long story short - there were plenty of awesome text submissions, but there are 0 winners of this type

+1

"
Your entry doesn't have to be an image. While images are of course preferable, even a textual description is good enough if it's really clever and would make a great T-shirt.

LIE! You only chose images!

GGG, why didn't you say from the beginning that you are only looking for people who do the dirty work for you?
Those who don't have the skills to express their ideas were excluded.

I was hoping to at least be under the Runner Ups...
I never hope again that I will win anything in my life. There are so many people who are better than me, who can draw better than me. So why should I have a chance, why should I even try... nice that you confirm these thoughts.

Congratulations to all winners. I would like to have the T-Shirt Occultist by AkiraRomdo.

PS. If anyone has the skills to implement our ideas with his talent, please contact us!
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
I'll be buying the untainted one! All of these are great
How did this shirt "Occultist by AkiraRomdo" not get first place? :O

This is a shirt I would definitely purchase!
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
Last edited by Iniquitous_ on Apr 25, 2018, 3:54:43 AM
Agreed, that Necro and become a summoner are both <3!

I want to buy a lot of those shirts. Congrats to the winners!

Last edited by MMOAddict on Apr 25, 2018, 3:54:56 AM
Occultist is definately #1, I'd buy that instantly.
Congrats to everyone though!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info