Remember when ES was useful?

And CI was actually good?
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2018, 2:09:31 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
FG_Glory56 wrote:

Ah, yes, the day before yesterday. I remember it well, Monday.
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
FG_Glory56 wrote:

I lol'ed

Pretty much this OP, sure it got nerfed but there are plenty enough builds still using it even though it's not as OP as it once was.

Maybe you should stop following the most meta builds, they will get nerfed and you'll always be upset.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
without instant leech it was on part with life.
with the nerfs it is now just worse then life.

the only reason it was too powerful with instant leech was because guardians could get es too easily.
The blanket nerf just reduced viable es builds by about 1/10 and didnt affect the main issue.

they should revert all nerfs except the instant leech
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
FG_Glory56 wrote:

not true ;=)
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
"
noheal wrote:
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
FG_Glory56 wrote:

not true ;=)

They seem to do what they say on the tin to me; ES provides a pool of effective health, and CI provides immunity to chaos in return for having only a single point of health. In what way are they "not useful" at this time?
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
noheal wrote:
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:

not true ;=)

They seem to do what they say on the tin to me; ES provides a pool of effective health, and CI provides immunity to chaos in return for having only a single point of health. In what way are they "not useful" at this time?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/patch-notes

;=)

Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
Today I met Perandus and literally LOL`ed about hes tryin to sell me Shavs for 6922 coins.
I remember days when it was desirable, but now shavs in player market selling for 30c only.

What a tragedy!
And this tits on a bull doesnt even know.. he`s market tables so dinosaurly outdated atm..

oh, and
P.S.
7k coins worth 100c now.
Just sayin ,)
Last edited by DarkJen on Apr 25, 2018, 4:13:19 PM
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
Today I met Perandus and literally LOL`ed about hes tryin to sell me Shavs for 6922 coins.
I remember days when it was desirable, but now shavs in player market selling for 30c only.

What a tragedy!
And this tits on a bull doesnt even know.. he`s market tables so dinosaurly outdated atm..

oh, and
P.S.
7k coins worth 100c now.
Just sayin ,)

I was running Perandus for a while for fun, sadly updated the filter to only show 10+ coin stacks now. The whole mechanic is pretty lackluster now.

Depressing that it was only a year ago that ES was king, but instead of bringing it down to useful level they decided to gut the whole thing.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
noheal wrote:
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/patch-notes

;=)

I assume you mean to reference the fact that the scaling of ES was reduced, yes?

You might want to consider adding some facts to support your position, as you otherwise look very much like the sort of person who plays whatever the "flavor of the month" overpowered thing is, and as soon as it is actually balanced, cries about it being "dead" and moves on to whatever the next overpowered thing is... or flounces out because the game is now unreasonably difficult.

Without that, I stand by my position: ES remains useful, and CI still works, just as they did prior to the changes. They are simply more balanced.

If, of course, I have missed whatever point you were trying to make, perhaps you can actually use your words like a grown-ass adult and say what you actually mean...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info