I Would Really Appreciate a Response GGG

Please explain to me why your gaming development company has created the only game that will not operate correctly on my XBox? I've heard your answer about connecting a hard line but that is much easier said than done in the area of my home that I play. Why is every other game programmed to work on my wireless connection? I'm not just speaking of less graphically intense games; Diablo 3 runs perfectly on my system. Witcher 3 runs perfectly on my system. Your game runs terribly on my system. I average 1 unexpected, unexplained disconnect for every 45 minutes of playtime. I'm not exaggerating....its always been this way.

The other huge issue I have is that the game is so studdery and laggy that character placement is almost impossible to do accurately. A boss fight like the Eradicator may as well take place on the moon because the best gamer in the world couldn't pull it off on my system.

I have invested a huge amount of money for a game in support of your company. It seemed to me that you guys cared about your player base so I made sure to buy a $60 pack at the beginning of each league as well as a few other $10 and $20 packs in the hope you guys would fix all these glitches. Unfortunately it's not any better than it was for my first league (Harbinger).

I'm also of the opinion that it is truly ridiculous that I still cannot make general prices per stash tab. Do you have any idea how much time is wasted pricing maps and gems one by one? Your microtransactions are not cheap, so the fact that you have put this on the back burner over and over again is not fair to those of us that have really tried hard to be patient and supportive of GGG. I remember when you teased us with this feature for a few days. So you had some people using it as an advertising platform. Instead of figuring out a way to police that problem, it's obvious you decided your XBox player base wasn't worth the hassle and just pulled it. There have been many, many other glitches as well but I see no reason to rehash all of that.

I've said it over and over, you guys have created one of the greatest games of all time, but the way you have handled the technical implementation is not acceptable.

Please inform about the constant disconnects being different than any other game and why we cannot have something as simple as stash tab pricing?
Last edited by Pbfloyd2112 on Apr 23, 2018, 7:06:01 PM
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2018, 5:19:53 AM
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
A boss fight like the Eradicator may as well take place on the moon because the best gamer in the world couldn't pull it off on my system.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Purity_of_Lightning Done. best gamer in universe :D
Hello,

Regarding your concerns with connections - take a look at this post from Chris, specifically the section on "Why does Path of Exile occasionally stutter/freeze and then speed up again afterwards?" and the desync section. As Chris references, wireless is very often the culprit of connection problems due to bad network routes between your home connection and the game servers, which is caused by poor signal strength.

As for the tab pricing - when this initially appeared it was in error and wasn't in a functional state to begin with. That being said, it will be properly implemented with the release of 3.3.0.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

As for the tab pricing - when this initially appeared it was in error and wasn't in a functional state to begin with. That being said, it will be properly implemented with the release of 3.3.0.

Thanks for this update!
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Thank you for the response. I guess I'm just going to have to hard wire my gaming room. If this fixes my huge lag and getting booted issues, I'm sure it will feel like a new game. In regards to the post about using purity of lightning, if you read my post you would know that is not my issue. I'm even using a wise oak with all three of my resistances perfectly equal. It is the fact that a boss fight of that type fills the screen with lightning and I can't avoid anything due to lag spikes. Between the lag and the inability for good character placement during such, I'm going to have several deaths regardless.
Pc poe lags balls, xbox poe lags heavy balls.
Nothing new.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info