3 years later Solwitch plays PoE...

So many things have been addeded, changed. I am enjoying myself, you can look at my logs i played I think till 6 in the morning. My favortie implementation was the prophecy addition. Hmmmm I think when PoE was in infancy I emailed and idea to save a witch... :D. Some of the locations are extremely well made. There are times when some of the debris makes it frustrating to move around... there’s too much, not sure if thats on purpose.

The MTX are getting better... I spent yesterday I think 170$. That should be a testament to the quality of the MTX. I digress.... I am enjoying the game tremendously lots of love went into it since I been trolling on the forums. Lots to do, lots to admire...

-Solwitch
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2018, 6:01:35 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
PoE is so good that people play it so much that they begin to hate it because they've had thousands of hours to get sick of its core mechanics.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
solwitch wrote:
Some of the locations are extremely well made. There are times when some of the debris makes it frustrating to move around... there’s too much, not sure if thats on purpose.

been wondering that myself when I try to whirling blades out of a pack only to go nowhere because a tiny speck of something stopped me and I can't even see it.
Alert, alert! Solwitch's account has been highjacked by someone with a reasonable and logical opinion.

What in the eff is the world coming to? Where have my daily expectations of drama and controversy gone?

I am disappoint.

But welcome back.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Alert, alert! Solwitch's account has been highjacked by someone with a reasonable and logical opinion.

What in the eff is the world coming to? Where have my daily expectations of drama and controversy gone?

I am disappoint.

But welcome back.

I saw the light... The fridge light...

-cheers
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info