Why do you force me to do stupid beast content?

"
Seymowr wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
How are they forcing you? I'm playing standard. Started a new raider today. Screw that league.

Games are supposed to be fun if not fun don't do it. doh.

standard = void

No matter how you view Standard League vs Temporary Leagues, it's still a choice. If you choose to play Bestiary, and then complain about them forcing you in any way, you're on thin ice regarding being taken serious.

Hell, even in Bestiary League, no one is forcing you to capture a single beast, unless you bring in the word "if".
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Apr 24, 2018, 2:37:32 AM
"
Namcap wrote:

I never understood why they isolated bosses, this isn't a raid in a MMO, have them free roaming.

They isolated bosses due to the new and shiny feature, called "invulnerable phases". Imagine, boss with this marvelous and liked ability appears on map, instead of arena. Then you could miss all his greatness just by run away and wait until freak is vulnerable again. And that would be a big problem. GGG just don't want to allow players to miss such nice things...
Yeah game should change because you refuse to adapt. If you cant see why this is stupid than i have nothing more to add.

Yes red beasts are harder than bosses but they also drop a lot more loot. So maybe GGG should buff bosses to be even harder and drop even more loot? Players were crying for more challenging content, now we got it in a league with actual mechanic not another glorified strongboxes (aka breach, abyss, harbinger) and they cry because their braindead builds have troubles with it.
playing a lot standard mode, but also play some league at the moment. This may not be to understand for everyone, but I like the capture the beast mode. But if it should come to standard core game, there have to be some changes. No need for different nets, drop rate for nets higher, no second arena fight for crafting, some red beasts are stronger than the boss in the maps, not cool and more. Chance to kick beasts out off menagerie to get also low level beast crafting, if needed for challenges.
If it will not get into core game, what will happen to my menagerie? give me an ex for each beast and we are good, means no more need for the whole mode.
"
Gannicus2491 wrote:

If it will not get into core game, what will happen to my menagerie? give me an ex for each beast and we are good, means no more need for the whole mode.

Don't worry, it will come to core game. Labyrinth is almost as much stupid as these pokemons and look, it is alive and kicking:) As well as useless Pale court. It is trash in its current form, as well as other countles stupidities (90% of all prophecies, breach rings, most of breach items exclude chayulas, xophs blood and Howa).
I hope bestiary will not be in the next league. I stopped playing this league because the beasts are annoying and stop a fluent play and therefore break the immersion for me. I am forced to do this but i won't because i don't like it.
Last edited by Kanthos on Apr 24, 2018, 7:14:06 AM
"
Kanthos wrote:
I hope it will not come to the core game. I stopped playing this league because the beasts are annoying and stop a fluent play and therefore break the immersion for me. I am forced to do this but i won't because i don't like it.

Fighting a tougher mob that doesn't simply fall over but requires some tactical or strategical exercise to overcome is immersion breaking in an arpg?

/newgenerationgamers?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I don't care a tougher mob but this dumb annoying beasts and the catching thing aren't what "I" want. I wouldn't care if this would be optional like the abyss, which i liked, but with bestiery you are forced to do it.
Last edited by Kanthos on Apr 24, 2018, 7:28:46 AM
"
Kanthos wrote:
I don't care a tougher mob but this dumb annoying beasts and the catching thing aren't what "I" want. I wouldn't care if this would be optional like the abyss, which i liked, but with bestiery you are forced to do it.

You're using the term forced pretty loosely. You *may* be forced to kill it if you are not very good at avoidance. For those who tear down the ARPG to the most basic simple minded definition (kill everything), the beasts still don't go against the genre. Kill them to get a lootsplosion (yes, they drop more than most things in the game now because of whining).

Oh, and the red adds also drop things and give XP. Of course you have to kill them first. How dare they!

If only there was a way to know they were coming like a gigantic warning sign on the mini-map. If only....
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Kanthos wrote:

You're using the term forced pretty loosely. You *may* be forced to kill it if you are not very good at avoidance. For those who tear down the ARPG to the most basic simple minded definition (kill everything), the beasts still don't go against the genre. Kill them to get a lootsplosion (yes, they drop more than most things in the game now because of whining).

Oh, and the red adds also drop things and give XP. Of course you have to kill them first. How dare they!

If only there was a way to know they were coming like a gigantic warning sign on the mini-map. If only....

I'm calling the trigger police on your ass!

/pewpew

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info