Why do you force me to do stupid beast content?

I don't get it, frankly. Abysses are skippable, so are beyond rifts, but beasts are not, no no. We'll drop a red beast that is twice as powerful as map boss, along with another yellow one and one shot you to stall your progress indefinitely. So now I can't even do maps and skip bosses, because there will always be a freaking red beast popping on my head one shoting me with putrid flight.

Seriously, dafaq? GGG wants us to level in blood aqueduct?
Last edited by derdeniska on Apr 23, 2018, 3:36:35 PM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2018, 5:09:45 PM
If you don't like free additonal loot and XP you can always play Standard. Just saying.
"
fwd wrote:
If you don't like free additonal loot and XP you can always play Standard. Just saying.

And this content will not end up in standard in a month time?
GGG should bring back the old maps with Bosses randomly found inside the maps. This map arena "feature" has created a bunch of ...lowered expectation. And those bosses didn't come with a big red icon that is impossible to miss.....

I really hope GGG does not cater to these paper thin builds that can't deal with content beyond normal trash.
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 23, 2018, 3:48:31 PM
"
derdeniska wrote:
"
fwd wrote:

And this content will not end up in standard in a month time?

Who knows, but unlikely in the same form as in league.
"
Nubatron wrote:

I really hope GGG does not cater to these paper builds that can't deal with content beyond normal trash.

Duh, you're right!!! I should follow the herd of RF juggy builds, problem solved! Seriously, go troll elsewhere.
"
Nubatron wrote:
GGG should bring back the old maps with Bosses randomly found inside the maps. This map arena "feature" has created a bunch of ...lowered expectation. And they didn't come with a big red icon that is impossible to miss.....

I really hope GGG does not cater to these paper builds that can't deal with content beyond normal trash.

It's the whole speed farm meta. You get a build with amazing clear speed (like KB) but that has horrible single target dps (like KB) and then since bosses are hilariously unrewarding, you clear the map and never touch the arenas.

I never understood why they isolated bosses, this isn't a raid in a MMO, have them free roaming.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
GGG should bring back the old maps with Bosses randomly found inside the maps. This map arena "feature" has created a bunch of ...lowered expectation. And they didn't come with a big red icon that is impossible to miss.....

It's the whole speed farm meta. You get a build with amazing clear speed (like KB) but that has horrible single target dps (like KB) and then since bosses are hilariously unrewarding, you clear the map and never touch the arenas.

I never understood why they isolated bosses, this isn't a raid in a MMO, have them free roaming.

Red beasts make bosses pale in comparison. According to this logic I would say as you enter the map you should be greeted by 3 abyss bosses and 2 beyond demons, accompanied by 100-200 adds, because why the hell not? But that content was made the way it was made, unlike beasts.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:

Yeah, I don't tend to find the boss drops appropriately sized to their difficulty but I also tend to think of it as a checkbox for my build too. Can I beat this boss? Build checks out, keep going.
you can do like me, i played like 3-4 days, realize how stupid and retarded the mechanic was ( like a dumpster on fire ) and since standard is voided to me, i skiped this league :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info