Could POE have already peaked?

"
Arrowneous wrote:

A very unfortunate side affect of Bestiary is that we now have many more times of frustrating/annoying rubber-banding

for me, nothing changed performance wise in bestiary. playing with lockstep on amsterdam mostly.

for my friend it even slightly improved the latency but this likely due to deutsche telekom having less crappy data exchange points in 2018.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I would be genuinely interested in the Standard/bestiary split after the peak because I would conjecture that it was heavily weighted towards the former. Personal experience and of those whom I know saw a quick move into Standard. Dedicated players still want to play the game, just not in the league.

This is why I think that another poop league/expansion would be an issue for retention. A great league and PoE is back to pre-Bestiary success. A poor league and instead of migrating to Standard a lot of people (myself included) migrate to other games early.

Great Trump reference, Arrowneous, way to throw smoke bombs around. Way to immediately polarize people's opinion of you. Success!
The peak of the game was when your interest in it was at its highest. For me that was between open beta and 1.1. I lost interest after and the only change/addition that I actually really liked were ascedancy classes.
siiiigh I hope we get another badass expansion soon... I'd hate to see POE go down like starcraft 2...
"
IMSilver wrote:
siiiigh I hope we get another badass expansion soon... I'd hate to see POE go down like starcraft 2...

Do you know that SC2 has more online players than PoE?
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Apr 25, 2018, 1:34:14 AM
"
"
IMSilver wrote:

Do you know that SC2 has more online players than PoE?

Exactly this. Any gaming company would die to have the life cycle and revenue that SC2 had/has.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
first league of the year(that was a bit different and some people, like me, didn't enjoy that much) and we are calling 2018 done???

not my GGG, prepare yourself's!!!
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Apr 25, 2018, 2:37:02 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

"...PoE is designed for streamers and the unemployed.
..."

Damn! You had the answer to everything in the signature .... and I realized it only after 3 years.

"Path of quit" now ..... Better late than never. ^^
Love how the fanboys immidiatly started to justify the self-inflicted damage to the game done EXCLUSIVELY by GGG with their copy- pasta-ing turdblo3, and turned it into ...

OH my gosh the game is just ending it's life cycle..

It WASN'T , till they decided ,to FUCK IT UP.

Kripparian just refreshed your fanboy memories.

His statement ,that Poe is now copy of Diablo 3 is absolutely true.

[Removed by Support]

Not even mentioning the top wow performances over the years and thousands more world 1- ns.

Peace.

ps: KRIPPARIAN made this game famous. Without his streams, NOBODY would have EVER heard of path of exile. And you know the best part of that? You know im 100% correct here.

Kripparian can play what-the fuck ever he wants, and he still remains the best overall player in the retarded world. Nobody of u damned losers can step on his little finger..

Sorry mr nice guy is dead . I will speak only the truth from now on.
"
Love how the fanboys immidiatly started to justify the self-inflicted damage to the game done EXCLUSIVELY by GGG with their copy- pasta-ing turdblo3, and turned it into ...

OH my gosh the game is just ending it's life cycle..

It WASN'T , till they decided ,to FUCK IT UP.

Kripparian just refreshed your fanboy memories.

His statement ,that Poe is now copy of Diablo 3 is absolutely true.

[Removed by Support]

Not even mentioning the top wow performances over the years and thousands more world 1- ns.

Peace.

ps: KRIPPARIAN made this game famous. Without his streams, NOBODY would have EVER heard of path of exile. And you know the best part of that? You know im 100% correct here.

Kripparian can play what-the fuck ever he wants, and he still remains the best overall player in the retarded world. Nobody of u damned losers can step on his little finger..

Sorry mr nice guy is dead . I will speak only the truth from now on.

Pretty people like me don’t pay attention to guys like Krip... And if I recall I typed "games like diablo 2" on the google search and PoE appeared. I have a tendency to do "normal" (can’t type this with a straight face) things; not pay attention to someone that doesn’t practice good hygiene.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info