[3.2 BSC] Death Punch - Crit Facebreaker Warchief (2+mio pure phys Shaper dps - no legacy gear)

Concept/Mechanics
This is my take on a Warchief totem build. Since Facebreakers scale extremely well with flat phys Abyssus was a must for me. But wait, why should we waste the sweet crit multi on Abyssus and Facebreakers?

So the idea was born to try it as a crit based build with the Rigwald's Curse Talisman which is pretty cheap this league.

For the defense we're utilizing Mind over Matter to mitigate the increased phys taken from Abyssus. This implies that we need unreserved mana and thus Hatred and Herald of Ash are not used here (although the dmg could be even higher!). Instead we're using a Brutality gem and deal pure phys dmg.

As icing on the cake I wear Farrul's Fur to generate Power and Frenzy charges which boosts the dps substantially. But even without the chest this build is a solid choice. Just take Pathfinder instead of Raider as the second ascendancy class.

PoB link
https://pastebin.com/Gregu73W

Pros/Cons

+ Relatively cheap to start (without Farrul's Fur) with room for investments
+ Not Meta - probably won't be nerfed (uses no statstick, Indigon or other broken items)
+ Extremly high DPS with solid gear - Bosses melt in seconds
+ Safe playstyle due to Totems tanking the dmg for you

- Medium clear speed (Don't get me wrong here, it is pretty good, just not Kinetic blast or Tornado shot fast)
- Requires you to avoid dmg and play smart/cannot face-tank everything (decent survivability due to MoM but if you take too big hits you'll die)

Skill Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.2/AAAABAABAQOWBLMLYQ-rEMwRLxQgFf0WQBa_Gjgc3CHQJIsmlScvKhMy0TWSNj064TsoPAU8LTxLQ8hFR0WdRfRJT03jTwRQR1NSVUtVhVgXWOVZ81orW6BeXV8_X7BgQ2HiYqxkr2ZUZp5nm2jybIxuPW-ecFJyD3Kpdf17IHtufA58g4MJg1-DzIRvhMWFMoV9idOKOIw2jxqQVZJ9lG-XIZctmG-a4Ju1naqiAKI-o_KkoKXLplenVaeUrKquPq9stMW1SLc-vKq-gMBmwXzDE8M6xPbGrspK0f3UQtYH1l3Yvdwj4FXkUeXP62Pr7u8O73zwH_JF9zL4k_4K_of-jw==

Video
I'll try to record some! My PC's a potato (one reason why I play totems). But I managed to kill everything including Shaper/Guardians, red Elder/his Guardians and Uber Atzri pretty much deathless.

Unfortunately Uber Elder is gated by so much rng that I didn't manage to spawn the last memory fragment yet :(

Ascendancy

Hierophant first
Raider second (with Farrul's) Pathfinder otherwise
Templer start last

Bandits
Help Alira. Crit multi, Mana reggen for our MoM and all res with is pretty handy because of how many uniques without any res we're wearing

My gear

Last edited by DerDave on Apr 23, 2018, 1:35:59 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2018, 4:06:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info