You will be able to catch beasts in Flashback. Hell yeah! Wait...

"We're excited to announce that we will be running a competitive Flashback Event from 9am Friday May 4th (NZT) until 10am Tuesday May 29th (NZT). It will run in parallel to the Bestiary League which will also be enabled on the event so that you can continue your challenge progression there."

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2135844

I am not sure how I feel about that...on the other hand that would allow people to finish their challenges and enjoy fresh start and economy.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Apr 22, 2018, 9:26:27 PM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2018, 11:47:22 AM
I might actually use it just for the low level recipes challenge since my menagerie is full so I can't catch low level crap.
lol they think that trash league is good? Ominous sign maybe thinking of bringing it to real game. Guess Abyssal is my last support pack..have like 50 tabs I dont even use not like I need to buy another
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 22, 2018, 9:40:50 PM
lol ggg looks like a blinded kid on a minefield, they refuse to realize that bestiary was a failure, and a garbage and most of people who will play flashback are the ones trying to escape this piece of trash BUT NOOOO LETS FORCE IT ON THEM...
jesus....
Eh, saw that you would get Bestiary challenges, nty :>
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

*Cuffs you

By the order of the walrus you are to do 40/40 in a month of suffering.

Glory to the Sea animals!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

*Cuffs you

By the order of the walrus you are to do 40/40 in a month of suffering.

Glory to the Sea animals!

Dude fuck that. I'm kinda tilted now, I wanted to sample the league but I didn't wanna taint some 24/40 or some bullshit. I really don't wanna do the questline LOL I'm gonna get an aneurysm and flame Chris or something.
Wont be playing it. Hope they realize that Bestiary will ruin the core game. But if it goes core, it's over guys.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Wont be playing it. Hope they realize that Bestiary will ruin the core game. But if it goes core, it's over guys.

I've got a standing bet that it will be implemented though.

Some shit like "we've gotten overwhelming feedback that Bestiary was great in concept" or something.

It's RNG driven, clunky, perfect fit for the vision of the game these days. Like it's Prophecy combined with Vorici missions, think about it.
Yellow/Red beasts are loot pinatas. Dunno why you guys complain so much. ggg staff playing the legue with 5 challenges max enjoy the shit out of them./s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info