May Flashback Event!

To make a flashback league at the end of bestiary is ok, because some players are already bored. I just got one problem with that multiple entry for prices. I cannot really play much because of work and other rl stuff so maybe i play one char up to level 50 or so, but some people like streamers are able to level 4-5 chars up to level 90+ and are this way multiple times able to win some prices. Reduce that please to one draw per account, if they aren´t pleased with that they could always create multiple accounts.
I hope it is a joke on April Fools' Day
Yep, with this event I will make one new Character. With some luck I may get to Level 65.
So basically beast league ends may 4th, got it.
then 3 week event.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
I don't think I'll be playing that but it's certainly gonna be better than the crap we are currently having.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Is there a Flashback Supporter Pack as well in this Event?
Can't wait for this event to start. I've took a week off from work just to play it and stream it.
Path of Quit:
After 3 and a half years the game got me very tired, and the way taken by GGG I do not like with extreme RNG everywhere, and Xsolla.
I will think about having fun with others for many months.

Good luck.

(sorry for my bad english)
Do whatever you want to do GGG. I don't give a fuck anymore.

I will play your new league until my char reaches 90 (about a week) and then get bored as fuck by your repetitive RNG shitshow you call endgame.

Good times, about 600€ 700€ ... ? TELL ME! - in and not wasting any more money on this filth.

This game has turned into a fucking nightmare.

and btw. FUCK YOU for the Oni Goroshi stuff.

I will never forget your wording: "Fuck you for chasing that unique, we want you to fucking suffer. A LOT!"

Dang!

You wont make me suffer.

I PLAY GAMES FOR FUN!

Dang!

Have a nice day.

Last edited by KDBW_ger on Apr 23, 2018, 5:42:55 PM
GGG, I want to love Path of Exile, but you make it way harder than it should be sometimes. I'd love to go off on a tangent...

About how important visual clarity is in a game like Path of Exile, where a single hit can kill you and to make meaningful progress beyond the very start of the game you have to play hours at a time which can cause extreme eye strain.

About how you force party play to be competitive, because things like Poorjoys & Beachhead Rotas, some of the most boring gameplay in the game absolutely stomps everything except perma chained well rolled T16 Elder Maps with a Elder Ring setup (Something which I'm sure you will nerf), as well as Master rotations. Meanwhile no meaningful changes have been made to assist with the above mentioned problem (eye strain/clutter), or especially party performance. No the Runescape graphics don't help, there are some fundamental performance issues that need to be sorted.

About how you clearly have some designers fully capable of understanding how frustrating RNG can be so they add mechanics that mitigate it like Splinters for Breach and yet we receive the RNG cluster**** that is getting Elder on T15.

...but of course that would be a tangent, wouldn't it?

I'm incredibly disappointed that you don't understand the importance of separating reward pools for events and races like this one. I'm not even saying add more rewards if you think that's too generous, don't then, just split the rewards between the different versions, I don't feel like chaining Poorjoys rotas in STD if I want to rank highly and get the most rewards and best Demis possibly with the least effort.

I'm also disappointed you are trying to shield the Standard economy from fluctuations as much as you are. This doesn't help anyone but the, "stock market" standard players who literally have stared at graphs of item price changes for years and primary interaction with the market is manipulation and the people who RMT. Other standard players, especially casual ones (who are more likely to play STD) will only benefit from access to a wider supply of items. Having easier access to items in a short event/race also helps more casual and newer players experience builds with expensive uniques they may not otherwise have been able to afford which not only creates enjoyment but gives them something to chase towards the next League. Stop treating your player base like they are your adversaries.

If you want things to get better you'll decouple the reward pools of this and future events and races, you'll significantly lessen the importance of master rotations, destroy the returns on chaining unique maps in a party (yes, people will still chain maps, but at least there's variance and anyone no matter how poor will have access to random basic maps) as well as work on the visual strain issues (especially in parties).

Now if I were to be living in dreamland, the one thing that would remove any and all issues I've complained about (except maybe eye strain, unless I yell at the people I play with lol) is if you release a "SSF" party League where I can only have my close friends in the League. I actually do love SSF, but I also love playing with my friends and I want no part of regular Leagues with where they stand at the moment.
Last edited by HereticSaint on Apr 25, 2018, 5:00:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info