Converting Regular Stash Tabs??

Hello there exile, when I first started the game about a month ago I purchased a few extra stash tabs in addition to the regular ones that you start with.

Since then I have purchased Quad Stash tabs as the extra space is immensely helpful compared to regular stash tabs. Now a month into my PoE experience I have a lot of extra regular stash tabs, four at the moment to be exact.

Now quad is basically 2 regular stash tabs combined, my question and the whole reason for this thread is to ask if anyone knows if its possible that GGG can convert my four extra regular stash tabs into 2 quads?.

TLDR: if I contact GGG can they convert 4 regular stash tabs into 2 quads, all of the regular stash tabs are extra ones I have purchased.
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2018, 8:14:05 PM
No, it's not possible (even though it was wanted by Chris), Also "quad" is 4, as in it's 4 times the size so even if they could they would not be converting 4 standard tabs into 4 quad tabs.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
No, it's not possible (even though it was wanted by Chris), Also "quad" is 4, as in it's 4 times the size so even if they could they would not be converting 4 standard tabs into 4 quad tabs.

But regular stash is 12x12 right and quad is 24x24? so quad is double regular?
"
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

But regular stash is 12x12 right and quad is 24x24? so quad is double regular?

12 x 12 = 144
24 x 24 = 576

HTH, HAND.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info