Elder + Guardians glitched on atlas

I'm not entirely sure how this happened but my guardians are not being removed from atlas when I kill them and hence I cannot get elder to spawn in his map. Apparently this is a bug people are doing on purpose to exploit monster density/influenced items. As I would like to kill the elder and play the game as it was intended to be played, does anyone know any way this can be resolved? I heard that "logs" will show people that exploit this and may potentially get banned. Not only do I not care for this bug, I do not want to get banned for something I accidentally made happen. Additionally this is a "bug" that GGG needs to address (aka fix) as soon as possible if it is a ban offense or not intended to happen. Any help/feedback is greatly appreciated.

-Thank you
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2018, 8:53:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yes I am experiencing the same thing and have no idea how to fix it. I have done multiple maps that have guardians on them and resulting in nothing no completion to kill elder.
"
papia wrote:
I'm not entirely sure how this happened but my guardians are not being removed from atlas when I kill them and hence I cannot get elder to spawn in his map. Apparently this is a bug people are doing on purpose to exploit monster density/influenced items. As I would like to kill the elder and play the game as it was intended to be played, does anyone know any way this can be resolved? I heard that "logs" will show people that exploit this and may potentially get banned. Not only do I not care for this bug, I do not want to get banned for something I accidentally made happen. Additionally this is a "bug" that GGG needs to address (aka fix) as soon as possible if it is a ban offense or not intended to happen. Any help/feedback is greatly appreciated.

-Thank you

There are like 30+ threads about it (not a bug, by the way).
For the love of Kitava, please, use search next time...

You are not allowed to "switch characters" while mapping.

In other words - the one who opened the map should kill the boss\Guardian\Elder.

For a simple workaround (if you have 1 char "boss-killer" and 1 char "fast map clear") you can open map with "boss killer", clear the map with "fast guy" and then kill boss with "boss killer" character.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Last edited by HarukaTeno on Apr 23, 2018, 8:53:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info