Catarina Hideout Sound Issues

TL:DR Catarina's Hideout likes to make game sounds/alerts not work, including whisper alerts, party alerts, and skill animation sounds.

I wanted to change it up a bit with my hideout and was told Catarina's had rain so I decided to try it out. After changing from Haku's to Catarina's hideout I noticed that I wasn't getting any game alerts, I tried every in-game setting to make sure it wasn't something I had done and was indeed the hideout doing it.

I found was able to verify that it is Catarina's Hideout and not any in-game settings today when I asked a friend to come into my hideout and test, and he too wasn't getting any game sounds/alerts. When I say "any" I should clarify that sometimes you get the sounds, but about 90% of the time you don't.

I am unsure what about her hideout is causing it, but after some testing the only spot I found where this doesn't happen is against the bottom center wall on the left side (against the water).
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2018, 6:18:32 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Issue has been figured out to be the Rain Hideout Decoration. Will make a new post in regards to that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info