The new God Of War is overrated hogshite.

Title.
Last edited by nibas on Apr 22, 2018, 5:01:39 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2018, 10:59:36 AM
Sorry to hear it. :(
Censored.
+1111111111111111111111111111111111111!!

Can't agree more. More OVERHYPED than 50 shades of grey!
I sincerely disagree.

Then again, I didn't see or hear anything about it before release, so I'm fairly well able to take it at face value as opposed to being high on expectations...

's A good game, a remarkably well-executed departure from the original formula. The perspective shift makes for a very different game, but you're still Kratos, and when you find that groove, it still feels like it. Checkpointing during boss fights allow the devs to make more challenging encounters, more varied bosses, without making them impossible to deal with (whether the fights themselves were all as succesful is another notion - I'm purely talking overhead design). I found the story enjoyable, nice character arcs throughout.
Actually spoilers
The Blades of Chaos return like halfway through the story, and despite the third-person perspective, still feel like powerful, wide-sweeping weapons without being completely overbearing. I imagine that was quite a challenge for the team, but it worked out pretty nicely. They still look ridiculously unwieldy but cool as heck.

Good game, would recommend. 0/10, which is like a C-
it's don't
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info