Standart vs Leagues.

I'd go with "spent" "wasted" or "enjoyed"... but "invested" implies you've got something tangible to show for it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'd go with "spent" "wasted" or "enjoyed"... but "invested" implies you've got something tangible to show for it.

I'll go with wasted and enjoyed then :)

Because every time i've had a burnout i question myself why i didn't do something more important.

For example i've always wanted to study programming.
If i spent all this time selflearning i'd be well on my way, the "spokes way" is like it takes 9000 hours to become completly fluent in any work you decide to study.

So i'd be well on my way if it all was spent on studying.
But well, can't study until student loans are paid which will take awhile... So PoE it is meanwhile :)

I never play standard its dumpster league for me.

I just play the league because everyone is starting fresh and it feels so good.
I enjoy playing dumpster league, feels good to log on to play map and use the same ol' gear to test new builds. PoEke'mon league doesn't appeal to me unfortunately.

Nothing beats legacy league so far (wtb time machine)
Last edited by Molochmane on Apr 22, 2018, 9:03:44 PM
I play both just depends.

Have made multiple league mid 90s toons and just started a new toon in std because I hate this league

Why do you care what ppl play? I dont.

Fools that worry about what others do are sheep

Are you still a 14 yr old girl in highschool?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 22, 2018, 9:24:29 PM
"
Molochmane wrote:
I enjoy playing dumpster league, feels good to log on to play map and use the same ol' gear to test new builds. PoEke'mon league doesn't appeal to me unfortunately.

Nothing beats legacy league so far (wtb time machine)

I liked that race that had 10 breaches or 10 something else. Legacy was really cool though, no idea why we cant use our stones like we can old maps.

To op

Leagues usually give us something that makes it more fun than standard. Its fun to start out fresh (poor) and equal to others. Finding a 5l in standard = vendor, first week of league and you stand up.

I'm playing only standars for exact reasons you mention in first post. I hate starting over and over without resources and gear. You get the best leagues integrated to standard anyway so just wait till it comes to core.
"
Sirnizz wrote:
I never play standard its dumpster league for me.

I just play the league because everyone is starting fresh and it feels so good.

I knew I'd see comments like this. It's really interesting to me, since most of the people who say this, are often falling under a set of demographics for me. For example, when I see "lolz dumpster league" I am 90% sure that:

The person saying it has failed to reach 95+,

The person saying it has failed to get 36 or 40 in Challenge League,

The person saying it is generally at a wealth level where any market impact would be irrelevant.

In the nicest possible way, what exactly about your experience in a temp league is "fresh"? By the time your character is relevant, the Ex:Chaos Ratio has approached pretty much the price range in Standard anyways? So it generally makes very little sense to me. Your character for example can be farmed in about a week or less. Your character level can be achieved in about 2-3 days of playtime after league start. So all you're basically doing in your "league experience" because standard is "lolz dumpster league" is leveling some masters, having to fill the shitty part of your Atlas all over again, and I guess this league you caught some beasts. That really was worth it?

Idk. I sit out leagues that bore me, but I also don't act or treat Standard players like they are garbage. There's some nice parallels to racism if you read some of the posts made by some extreme temp league purists.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
lol what he's tying to say is you're a wanna be elitist without the elite part. a try hard.
Git R Dun!
Standard= trying to corrupt 6L Covenants for a +1 @98
League = trying to 6L a Covenant @90
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info