Rumi's Concoction and Lion's Roar bug

When using Rumi's and then Lion's it removes the indicator for how long time there are left on the Rumi's or the other way around, but if you use but flasks at the same time it does not happen. You still get the flask buffs just an annoying thing doing mapping.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHxJKia00q4

Bug report reference number: 2.974.616.444

Flask used:

Write random stuff here
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2018, 5:46:54 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What i am seeing in the video is you using the flasks, letting the timer count down then using the flask again where the buff moves over to the right, no icon is being removed just updated, it's dynamically updating based on the remaining duration (shortest to the left, longest to the right) and i'm not seeing anything being removed (in if you mean the character sheet then it's not always the best for it because it dosen't always instantly update the text even though the buff is applied)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 22, 2018, 10:08:25 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
What i am seeing in the video is you using the flasks, letting the timer count down then using the flask again where the buff moves over to the right, no icon is being removed just updated, it's dynamically updating based on the remaining duration (shortest to the left, longest to the right) and i'm not seeing anything being removed (in if you mean the character sheet then it's not always the best for it because it dosen't always instantly update the text even though the buff is applied)

Are two different flasks but they share the same countdown timer, so when you activate lets say Rumi's and 2 sec later you activate Lion's it removes the indicator the for how long time are left of Rumi's (you still have the effects) down at the flask timer bar. Found out it is because they have the same base flask (granite) so this will also happen with 2x Atziri's Promise or any other flask that have the same base. Annoying for me since I like to look at the flask bar and not the icons.
Write random stuff here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info