A build to kill the Shaper

A tanky build that you would recommend to kill the Shaper t17?

cheaper is better :/

thank you
Last edited by ThoryX on Apr 22, 2018, 3:15:01 AM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2018, 4:31:10 PM
Cyclone slayer can kill shaper with kondo on 5l with some practice.
May be..
Cheaper to buy shaper kill?

Cuz every try of it - costs like a build?
Last edited by DarkJen on Apr 22, 2018, 3:49:35 AM
Is it even possible to tank Shaper? I heard it was a feature before ES nerf, but nowadays?

And it's not cost a lot, Shaper set on Bestiary is only 65c right now.
GC mines.

Just one shot every phase and forget the tankiness.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Apr 22, 2018, 4:30:42 AM
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
GC mines.

Just one shot every phase and forget the tankiness.

This works or use one of the bloodseeker claw builds and facetank him with ease.
"
fwd wrote:
Is it even possible to tank Shaper? I heard it was a feature before ES nerf, but nowadays?

Non-Legacy Aegis Guardian can still facetank all the mechanics including the bullet hell without Zana, but the build itself is an extremely slow mapper. You'll probably never see one, outside the occasional Sarn Arena/PvP match and the Hall of Grandmasters. Grandmaster Zami is a CI Aegis Guardian.

Basically, once the Shaper spawns adds. Aegis Guardian with 75% block gets 1.2k ES per block (most variations have 60k Armor). And with 6-10 adds. That's like 5-9k ES recovered instantly. It's like having the old vaal pact on all the time, instantly giving you full health every second. It becomes literally unkillable in that fight and can just stand there tanking everything including the 17k Shaper Slam to the face.

RF Guardian and RF Jugg can tank all the attacks, because of their extremely high life pool(9k HP- 17k ES) but can still die to bad rng with triple shaper balls/bullet hell because each ball does like 5-7k elemental damage. So, a few bad hits can kill even mirror level tanks. So, you'll usually never see either of these tanks facetank Shaper, even though they could.

Just risky and no point since you can just move out the way easily enough.

"
ThoryX wrote:
A tanky build that you would recommend to kill the Shaper t17?

cheaper is better :/

thank you

Like others have mentioned. The cheapest option would be to do a dps build. All the 3 builds that can tank Shaper that I am aware of. Are all relatively expensive. We're talking like a 5-100+ Exalted. GC miner is a pretty good and cheap boss farmer.

Bloodseeker/Blade Flurry builds are also pretty cheap and can 'facetank/outregen' the Shaper Beam, but forget tanking the Shaper Slam, Shaper Balls, or a variety of other things in that fight. You'd instant die if you tried to 'facetank' it.

None of the builds that use bloodseeker are really a tanks and if you watch any of the videos. They do a lot of dodging and moving around, because they'd be dead if they ever tried to take any of the real heavy hits in that fight.

(⌐■_■)
Summonner can kill shaper pretty easily.

you can see my build on my profile its also really cheap.

MY gears is the most common gear, you don't need the 6L on the staff everything can be done on a 5L.

Skelly are OP.

Give it a try !
"
fwd wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bArfLkmEkmw

Ez Tank
"
Tobinator wrote:
"
fwd wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bArfLkmEkmw

Ez Tank

Is it RF Juggernaut? Any link to the gear you've used? How many life regen/sec, Shaper DPS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info