I accidentally corrupted an item

I accidentally corrupted an item but i'can't modifiy it anymore. no warning was given it just did and i didn't know what to do. can you uncorrupt an item so that i can gamble the stats again and buff my item or i will uninstall.
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2018, 2:16:21 AM
Looks like you will be uninstalling then.
well yeah doesn't really seem like they care about UX design.

"Corrupted items cannot be modified again"

Seems pretty clear if you read the descriptions before doing anything. In any event, your profile says your highest level character is 36. Whatever it is you Vaaled, you will replace soon enough anyways. Low level items are not worth much, don't worry too much about it and take it as a life lesson to pay attention to what you're doing.
I bet you uninstalled your toaster when you found out it couldn't uncook the toast you accidentally burned.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

(OK, I'll grab my coat... ;)
If losing one item or making one small mistake makes you threaten to uninstall, you probably should save yourself a lot of heartache and quit now before the stress kills you.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
If losing one item or making one small mistake makes you threaten to uninstall, you probably should save yourself a lot of heartache and quit now before the stress kills you.

I used to wonder where all those random simple robes came from that weren't tabs. When I finally had a spare tab (as in backup in case something went wrong) I corrupted my first item. It bricked and became some junky 2 socketed rare. I still have it in storage as a reminder of the gamble.

It's hard to believe you accidentally corrupted something - it simply sounds like you gambled that it would turn out great and now are whining like a brat because your gamble didn't pay off.

Be glad it's just a video game and be accountable for your own actions - or be a baby and blame an inanimate object and quit.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

I used to wonder where all those random simple robes came from that weren't tabs. When I finally had a spare tab (as in backup in case something went wrong) I corrupted my first item. It bricked and became some junky 2 socketed rare. I still have it in storage as a reminder of the gamble.

It's hard to believe you accidentally corrupted something - it simply sounds like you gambled that it would turn out great and now are whining like a brat because your gamble didn't pay off.

Be glad it's just a video game and be accountable for your own actions - or be a baby and blame an inanimate object and quit.

wow such wise
"
Marter wrote:
I accidentally corrupted an item but i'can't modifiy it anymore. no warning was given it just did and i didn't know what to do. can you uncorrupt an item so that i can gamble the stats again and buff my item or i will uninstall.

The warning is clearly listed on the orb you used itself.

Plus how do you accidentally right click the orb, drag it over to your item and left click the item. That is several times that you 'accidentally' clicked something.
Also, at such a low level you will find better gear in less than an hour as you progress. So don't worry too much about wasting a single vaal orb and some early gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info